“Great place and food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

Very happy of having picked this restaurant to have dinner with some colleagues.
The food was excellent, fresh and nicely prepared.
It threw me back to Italy ! Tomato, basil, carpaccio, buffala, parmigiano, truffle oil pasta... even the wine is amazing (I personnally loved the Lugana white wine that was on the menu and which the owner has recommended me).
In terms of price, we ended up paying around 45 euros per person with starter, primo piatto, wine and Limoncello.
I recommend !

1  Thank Margaux O

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

This was not our first visit here. Just the opposite. We come here every time we come to Warsaw and never regret it.

If you want authentic Italian at its best - do visit.

The service, by the way is excellent. Polite, professional and friendly, just not servile as some reviewers seem to expect.

Try anything truffle!

1  Thank ThirdCat
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

I had a great time in the restaurant with a friend due to its ambiance and cosiness. The food is very tasty but overpriced in my opinion. For me the choice on the menu was a bit to small. I would think twice before coming back.

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Disappointed to find out that this Italian restaurant had no pizza, and no beer...!Food was delicious, but portions were very small portions and personnel were rude! And the kids were served last (after everyone else had finished their tiny meals). We left Delizia disappointed, and still hungry.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately for a celiac is difficult to eat. If we consider meat and fish gluten free than I must say that I am dissponted - for being presented as a gluten free restaurant, especially Italian, should have at least bread and pasta specific gluten free.
Service ok, food tasty.