“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Delizia

Delizia
Ranked #64 of 2,462 Restaurants in Warsaw
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

Good food, mostly the excellent variety of starters, I almost did not wanted the main.
not a lot of flexibility if you are a vegetarian, inform it as soon as you arrive, so you may be lucker than i was.
desert was also delicious.
good location, nice and friendly service.
can be a bit noise when it is full

1 Thank MrsPatriciaC

• Slovak first
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Totally overrated”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

I picked this restaurant because it is currently rated number 4 out of nearly 600 restaurants in Warsaw. I went there with two collegues. The restaurant is small and somewhat bare. The menu is also not large, with 4-5 dishes in each category. After giving lur orders we got a basket with two kinds of bread. Slices of ciabatta and small buns toppes with rosemary. Both did not seem very fresh. We also got a bottle of oliveoil, but no vinegar. For starter I had carpaccio. The meat was really good, melding on the tongue. Generous shavings of parmesan. But the rocket leaves were limp and turning in color. I was missing some lime and a good peppermill. I did not have a meatdish, but only a pasta. It was the lobster one with penne. The pasta was undercooked and the onions in the dish were half raw. Very disappointing. We were all the Way served by a waitress with very little English and even less intrest. The collegues reported nothing special about their meat. For dessert I wanted cheese. The waitress did not know which kind they had but went and got the answer. When the cheese was brought to the table, she could not identify them.

I do not understand the raving reviews Delizia has got. It is nowhere near the 4th best restaurant in Warsaw. At the most it is probably average, but on out visit it was below.

1 Thank Madkomponisten
Santa Rosa, California
“Loved our lunch and staff, met the chef!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

We tried to have dinner here last night and it was closed...So we went on a tram ride to find it and we did!!! Lucky us, excellent food! While we were waiting for our order the owner brought out a just baked roll that was warm, and delicious, ( thus the name of the place?).
My husband had a salad with pears, goat cheese and walnuts. The dressing was very flavorful, I helped him clean his plate.
I just had to have a pasta, half-Italian that I am! It was a fresh made pasta, it is cut into a square, then rolled on a dowel, the sauce a tomato base with imported Italian sausage ....OFS...
I was asking about the fab pasta and the chef came out and explained it to me. The waitperson a female, delightful, excellent English all of them! A LUNCH TRULY ENJOYED!!!!!!

Warsaw, Poland
“Real Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

The food is amazing, mostly traditional Italian with a flair. The service is smart. The owner - Luca - is a great guy. They have a great wine selection. Love the place! On eof the best in Warsaw.

• Visited September 2012
Luanda, Angola
“EURO SEMIFINAL PLUS LUNCH! WHAT ELSE MORE?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

We had two semifinal euro cup ticket, and went to Warsaw to spent two days.
Going to our residence, near Hotel Mercure ( Where the "enemy" was sleeping ) , we walk aside this nice restaurant and my lady, said...we will have lunch here... sge was right ... the best Italian restaurant I have never been abroad, simply delicious ... was just a great start of that day ... Owners are Italian waitress polish... really nice people. Nice Atmosphere, all SKY memberes, RAI, UEFA delegated were having lunch there.
If the owners reads my review...wish you all the BEST GIORGIO ... Italian Supporter with ticket in SECTOR 2 !!!
HIGLY RECCOMENDED!