“A perfect choice!”
Review of Warsaw For You

Warsaw For You
Ranked #28 of 129 Tours in Warsaw
More attraction details
Owner description: Our licensed tour guides show our city for tourists. We have many proposals of routes: for groups and also for individual tourists. We are energetic, open minded, very friendly and the most ... we know Warsaw. Visit our site and simply contact us to book our service.
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Greg was fantastic! Before I have taken group tours only, but this was my first private tour...and I can say there is honestly no better way to see a city. Greg was professional and customized a tour that fit our interests. His knowledge of Warsaw was astounding from not only the history of the city, but also recommending places to eat and things to do and see.

I felt he also told us the "truer" version of the history of Warsaw, leaving out the silly ghost stories and falsities I've found from taking mass tours in other cities. He even had historic photos he showed along the way to really put into perspective the magnitude of what you were seeing.

From beginning to end, he was friendly, polite, energetic and very well spoken; I never once felt bored. I recommend anyone planning a trip to Warsaw.

2  Thank Chris D

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I found Greg on Tripadvisor and booked him for a 2.5 - 3 hour tour of the Jewish highlights of Warsaw. He met us in the lobby of our hotel, and then took us on the most fabulous, thought provoking tour. My wife has mobility problems, so for sights that we spread out, he took us in his car, really thoughtful.

His commentary was astute, insightful and just brought the Ghetto to life for us. In fact, he was so good, we wanted more.

Luckily, he was available the following afternoon, so we booked him to do a tour of the rest of historic Warsaw. We had a list of things we wanted to see, and Greg built a personalised tour just for us, which took around 5 hours.

We started out from the Copernicus Science Centre (a brilliant place to go, especially with kids. We were there for 3.5 hours and it wasn't long enough), and covered everything on our list. Our 13 year old daughter who is not big on 'historical stuff' loved Greg's commentary as we toured around inside the old castle.

We didn't have great expectations of our trip to Warsaw, but Greg ensured that we had a trip that was one of the most memorable we have ever had.

2  Thank homeric
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We very much enjoyed our private tour of warsaw4u. You took us to all the sights we asked to see and even added some extras. With your excellent English and friendly personality, my husband and I had a wonderful time! Thank you very much!!! No.1 in Warsaw.

1  Thank nicolas b
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We contacted Grzegorz after reading reviews in Tripadvisor. We toured with him for 6 hours on saturday the 1 of June, by foot and by car, in the sunshine and in the rain. And we really had a great time. He is punctual, polite and attentive, very informative and well read, interesting, funny and even cute. In short, a fine professional and a 'mentch'.

1  Thank 1Noemi
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were visiting Poland on our honeymoon and spending several days in Warsaw. Grzegorz crafted a supremely interesting and engaging tour in the Praga district. He was supremely organized and professional, and we knew right away we were in good hands. He provided just the right amount of historical context and background information, and he pleasantly answered any questions that came up. He is truly a people person and clearly loves his job. We felt like we were being showed around by a local friend, which made the experience all the more fun. We recommend him highly for anyone who's looking to get a richer look at this wonderful city.