“Hop on and off tour”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Hop on and off tour”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Nice hop on and off tour. can pay on the bus so you can grab it at any stop. narrated tour available in many languages. Only issue we had was the bus was late all day(20 minutes+). They don't run as many tours off peak season so timing can be an issue to. not a bad way to get around town

Visited September 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
China
110 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 278 helpful votes
“Love old town.”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I visited Warsaw on 7July.The old town is very beautiful.I konw that the whole city was re-built after 2nd world war.Anyway it was impressed me a lot.The red royal palace is nice.There are many amber shops around the old town.You also can take a look at the new stadium for European cup 2012.The one day pass is 12 Zelote which is valid for all transportation.Warsaw airport was very crowded when I left for Krakow.There was a long line at the security check point.Should be there earlier.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank lisaselencer
Connecticut
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Relaxing Ride Around Warsaw”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

This bus tour, similar to the hop-on, hop-off buses elsewhere, made some 27 stops around Warsaw. You can get on or off at any of these stops, and you can buy your ticket from the driver. The bus runs all year long, but check the schedule to see when it starts and when it finishes. The tour lasts about 2 hours if you stay on the bus the entire time, which is a great way to see all the sights at one sitting and then decide if you want to go back and spend more time at any of the stops. The tour dialogue was a tape that was available in several languages; mini-earphones were provided. The driver was very pleasant and buying the tickets was easy and straight forward. We had a coupon from the hotel for a discount, but discounts were also available for children, seniors, and family groups. Warsaw is a city with lots of easy walking areas but taking this bus allowed us to see a wide area in a short amount of time. This is definitely worth considering.

Visited May 2012
7 Thank Will018
Warsaw, Poland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Second time - not disappointed”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I took this bus again with my guests and was not disappointed. The only thing I'd maybe improve is the route - maybe a visit to Praga district would be interesting ;) And why not offering also a cruise on Vistula?
Anyway, I'm happy I can take my guests around without thinking about parking, walking, crowds...

Visited May 2012
Warsaw, Poland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“A very interesting tour”
Reviewed July 7, 2011

I live in Warsaw for some time now, but I never had the chance to try the tour bus - I usually take my guests for tours by car. But since this time I had a bigger group (6 adults), the Warsaw city-tour bus looked perfect.
Booking is very easy, if you book online you get even a discount. Once you get on the bus, you receive your headset (brand new one!) and a voice of a native speaker explains all in a very clear and puctual manner, the coordination between the driving and the recording is also pretty good and the bus takes you to the main spots of the city (apart from the Royal Palace in Wilanow and Praga - the district at the other side of the river).
I believe this is a very good idea for those who have only a few hours in the city and look for a good guide in the city with no stress and at a fair price.
Strongly recommended!