“a fantastic day out”

Copernicus Science Centre
Ranked #11 of 392 things to do in Warsaw
Reviewed September 12, 2013

you can spend a day there and you won't be bored! A large number of interactive and thrilling exhibits will keep you and your family or friends busy and involved. Apart from the exhibitions, you will find a very good restaurant there - the dinner was delicious!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,226)

Reviewed September 4, 2013

A lots of things to see. Most of the deisplaied objects can be interacted with. Good for kids and adults, together or separatly.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We spent an afternoon having fun at the science center. Most of the visitors were children, but there was alot that appealed to us too!. The museum is very interesting and seeing all the children having a great time, made it even better.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We er young family with 4.5 old baby absoutely love it. Very well made facilities, no problem with straller. Very informative for everyone. I guess even kids who er not interested in science and hate school will be interested and fascinated-)

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was in Copernicus Science Centre a few times and each one was great. There are many interesting examples and experiments to conduct to see how physics works, informations about history, biology and other areas of nature and human life. The best part is that you can see, touch, smell or try almost everything and there are volunteers who help to conduct experiments. When I was there for the first time there was gigantic queue and I thought that it'll take very long to get there, but I waited only about and hour. Last time when I was there I spent about four hours in centre and I didn't even got on the first floor, because there were new attractions downstairs. So, I recommend having good shoes, smile, being fed up and get as soon as possible and have all day for wandering from attraction to attraction. It's definitely worth spending there all day.