“Not a kid, but still super cool”

Copernicus Science Centre
Ranked #11 of 392 things to do in Warsaw
Reviewed January 7, 2013

This science center had a lot of stuff aimed at kids, but also had a lot of really cool opportunities for amateur photography (which was the main draw for me) - there are tons of robots & cool scenes that make for excellent photos.

1  Thank nkamenetsky
Write a ReviewReviews (2,226)

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Though it is specially aimed for kids, everyone can have fun with the experiments that are present there :)

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Great place to visit, no mater how old are you, you will find a lot of interesting and enjoyable exhibits.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

wow this is awesome place, relly need to go there. the only point is that it is not so easy to get there:( place rocks, you can touch things, make your own experiments, you are surrounding by science all the way!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

You should think twice before going here. I was a bit disappointed.
Firstly, there's a huge queue to get in. It wasn't a weekend, it wasn't a day with a good weather (typical cold november thursday). However, even though me and my sister came here ~15 mins before opening, there already were quite a lot of people. We waited almost an hour to get in.
All the exhibitions are pretty cool, you can't argue with that. And there's A LOT of them. But! Some of them (I would say like nearly 15% of them) didn't work. Later one local guy said "oh, that's so polish". Others were occupied with kids playing with them constantly, mostly just touching and hitting everything. I understand that, but still, I kinda hoped that on a day like this there won't be that many kids.
Anyways, what I enjoyed the most was exhibition with optical illusion stuff. Hearing sounds transferred through your hands were also cool. We made nice videos with sister and had nice time here. But we wouldn't come back again.

1  Thank Iustae