“A marvellous Indian restaurant in Warsaw”
Review of Namaste India Clay Oven - CLOSED

Namaste India Clay Oven
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Miasto
Description: NAMASTE INDIA An innovative, fresh approach to Indian cuisine in Poland. In Hindi ”namaste” quite simply means a ‘gracious hello’ - a welcome with a deeper sense of divinity. Here at NAMASTE INDIA it means: ‘Welcome to a wonderful Indian gastronomic experience and adventure’. NAMASTE INDIA offers a relaxed, contemporary atmosphere in which to enjoy the extraordinary, vibrant Indian cuisine. In only two years of service, the restaurant has sought to redefine Indian food, décor and service. NAMASTE INDIA’s elaborate and extensive menu incorporates the best of Indian cuisine with specialities and influences from all corners of India. All dishes use only the freshest of ingredients, cooked with natural herbs and carefully selected spice blends by our renowned chefs.
Reviewed December 8, 2013

One of the best curry houses I have ever been to.. Food was absolutely wonderful. Atmosphere a little smoky due to cooking ovens but the food was, as already mentioned, wonderful. Great flavours, great value.

Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

We popped in here for lunch, we were greeted warmly while the guys were dealing with the local Nespresso rep.

We didn't bother with starters, I ordered saag ghosht (off menu, but no problem) while the good lady ordered chicken biryani. We were asked if we wanted them hot, but declined. The waiter recommended one roti to share rather than more; he thought that would be enough.

Both curries were good, the saag ghosht was aromatic and the lamb tender (though in retrospect I'd have asked for it a little hotter); the biryani was huge and came with a tasty raita to accompany. The roti was really good, and indeed sufficient.

It was pretty no messing, decent curry. I'd go back.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

My apartment was right down the street and I was tempted by the wonderful smells coming from this place every time I walked by. I finally gave in and went inside; food was delicious and the service was great. I regularly eat Indian food in the US, Germany, and the UK, and this place ranks in the top 10 overall. It can stand up to any competitor in any country. Try the vindaloo--it's actually hot!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Excellent food, reasonably fast and very friendly service. The menu is quite extensive too. The only downside is that the place is smallish, but it's definitely worth your time.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Best Food, Great quality and very friendly service. Namaste Old town is one of the best Indian restaurant in Warsaw. One of the fact that make this place special is because of the friendly staff they have. i strongly recommend this place.