“Very good”

Ranked #10 of 2,877 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Polish
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The original menu at Platter reflects Karol Okrasa's passion for creating fresh and healthy Polish cuisine,enriched with international accents. The menu at Platter is inspired by Karol's appetizing childhood memories: each of the ingredient is natural, each taste is authentic and each element of the menu comes straight from the heart. You can also enjoy wines carefully selected by our Sommelier. We invite you to stylish interiors of the Platter by Karol Okrasa restaurant.
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I had a business lunch there and everything worked very well. The service was good, open kitchen (what I like very much), decoration OK and very good food. The menu offers international and local food. At the end, the maitre offered a taste of some wodka selected by collegues. I definetely recommend!

2  Thank Maria A

Reviewed July 7, 2013

This time i had a geust for lunch, a spoiled French connoseur who is dining often in the best french restaurants, and was sceptic if in Warsaw there are already good level restaurants. So I decided to take him to Platter,and to try with him their summer menue.

This restaurant is famous for its casual elegant style and excellent food and service.Very often you can see the famoous celebrity chef Karol Okrasa and his su chef Ukash, talking to customers and advising what to order or what can be doen especially for them,. This restaurant has special intimate atmosphere,where the clients feel like part of a special gourmet club. I love it.

This time we started with the summet fish soup which is the best you can get anywhere,and for the main dish we didnt miss the house recomendation for tender dear hunting meat in red wines souce which was a symphony to our pallet.

My guest who is a famous Parisian Doctor and accostomed to the 2/3 star french resturants, was very positively surprised that in Warsaw one can get today such high level food, not only in taste, but the quality of the product , the beauty of the presentation, the style of the entire experience ,and such excellnt freindly service.
Well , I have eatedn in Paris restaunats many times as well, but I can only agree that the service and the food in this restaurabt will be perfectly accepted in any 3 star michlin restauint in the Frencf capital, but the good news is that the price yo pay in Poland for the entire meal is what wyou will pay in Paris just for the appetizer.
I think that this restaurant offers one of the best value for money in all Europe.
keep doiun the god job, but it looks that the hard work of th echef and management of the manager Bozena and the entire team pays. All the tables were busy and I fully reccomend it.

2  Thank jaytourel
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Kind of a strange location for such a good restaurant, but don't let that put you off. We enjoyed some amazing quality food when we came for dinner. This is high end and a real pleasure, the price wasn't too bad either. The service was impeccable and the waiter and maitre d were very pleasant and friendly. Would highly recommend this place.

2  Thank JamesOwen
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Very high class of food and service . Not cheap, but worth every penny.BiB Gormand in Michelin Guide

4  Thank Justyn D
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was here about a year ago and thought it was ok. Last month I turned, and it seems to have gotten worse. Service was ok, no atmosphere, feel as if in a hotel dinning room. Food was also nothing special, and prices quiet high for Warsaw standards.

3  Thank Marta473