“Unique Atmosphere, Excellent Food and Exquisite Music!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kresowa Hawira - CLOSED

Kresowa Hawira
Cuisines: Polish, European, Eastern European, Central European
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Śródmieście Północne
Linden, New Jersey
“Unique Atmosphere, Excellent Food and Exquisite Music!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

If you love good food, nice atmosphere, attractive interior decoration, helpful staff with great attitude, this restaurant is a must! Dishes are not only typical Polish but also from borderlands, like Lithuanian, Ukrainian and Belorussian.
I visited it once only, and I'll come back for sure!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Tamka_Den

• Polish first
Moscow, Russia
“Very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

Great authentic Polish quisine, good accordeon music.
Steak tartar the best...
Highly recommended

Warsaw, Poland
“Polish borderland folklore :-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2012

The place is just awesome. Food is great (but it's absolutely not light!). The service is very helpful, kind and even gallant. You can try Polish specialities surrounded by great Polish folklore. Sometimes you can hit on live music there. My foreiger friends just love it (not only the music, but the entirety. Alcohol is served there (you can order 1 l beer). Great place by all account!

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Best polish food in Warsaw”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012 via mobile

Great selection of polish foods at very reasonable prices. All of the meals were hearty and flavorful. Wait staff is polite and is multilingual. Live music nearly every night and occasionally traditional Polish dancing is performed. Highly recommend.

Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Dinner - wonderful night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012

I was sent by the hotel and they did well. I wanted authentic Polish food and that is exactly what I got. They gave me Roast Pork before my starter came - it as so succulent that I could have eaten that all night. My next courses were equally delicious - and so filling. the prices were most reasonable - I drank local beer and that was very well priced also. Service started a little bit slow but made up for it with warm friendly helpful service and that which was on my plate was well worth the wait. There was music but it was not intrusive. A birthday party erupted around me and I was swept in as I was on my own. I relate this as I think that I was the only non-Pole in the place - a tourist trap this is not.

Visited May 2012