“VERY GOOD FOOD, VERY GOOD PRICES, EXCELLENT SERVICE”
Review of Enoteka Polska

Enoteka Polska
Ranked #313 of 2,770 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Enoteka Polska is located in a unique place of the Warsaw Old Town called the New Town Market Place and is the perfect combo of restaurant, wine bar and wine shop. Our elegant design and interiors make us the great place for family events, business dinners and also romantic dates. Our guests can enjoy excellent view on the New Town Market Place. We have also atmospheric summer garden located just on the New Town Market Place.
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We decided to go there while reading the reviews here at tripadvisor and it was really good choice. The restaurant is in a quite place at the begining of the old town, in a cellar, with decent decor, thumb up for the designers! Simple, but nice.
Food was really excellent, the wine as well, they have really big choice of them.
And prices...4x main course, 1 soup, 1salad, bottle of wine and 4xwater for 70€ is very reasonable.
I recommend to all other travellers.

2  Thank swisssun

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Nice place, good selection of wines. I visit it couple of times per year and it seems to me that the food quality differs - sometimes it is great, sometimes it is just average.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Well, I must say this is one of my favorite places and I keep returning there, both for private occasions as well as for business meetings. The place is really great thanks to its owner - Thank You for Your hospitality!, who really puts lots of effort in sustaining good quality of food, very good selection of wines and knowledge about those wines.
My last visit there was just few days ago, but I was visiting Enoteka since its beginnings (3 years ago, as I recall? Gosh, it passed so quick...;). And I must say Enoteka keeps very high level of wine, food and service over the time; it is hard when You're starting at high level to sustain or even improve the services - but as Enoteka and its crew proves, this is possible.
All the best to Mr Maciej Bombol and his crew, You're doing great job and for sure I will return to You!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Went here to have a better dinner on our first night in Warsaw and was not disappointed. Both the food and the service were great.The prices were not bad either, but everything is cheaper than Oslo where we are from so that's no surprise.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

+ Menu adapted to seasonal ingredients, friendly service, great selection of wines at a good price
- Place outside the main city center