“Business Visit”
Review of Platinum Residence

Platinum Residence
Ranked #23 of 327 Specialty Lodging in Warsaw
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I was booked in here on a recent trip to Warsaw and was really pleasantly surprised by the quality and size of the apartment. There were a few very minor points where the interior had started to show little signs of wear and tear but certainly nothing substantial enough for me to complain. Based on the 19th floor I had a great view of the south east of the city.
The apartment I was in had a kitchenette with dishwasher, washing machine and fridge. It came complete with a few pans and some crockery, however for some reason there was no cutlery, not that I used any of the facilities.
Having looked online at the cost of these apartments/rooms I'd say they're a bargain and if you're thinking about visiting Warsaw they should be at the top of your list for consideration.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Big dissapoitment. For 2 adults we got dirty apartment with 1 bed big enough only for 1 person, 1 blanket. Bed was dirty, full of long black hair from probably previous visitor. There is no restaurant, no bar, no fitness and no swimming pool. They send you to a public ones across the street. When I wanted to cancel my reservation and move to another hotel staff became arrogant and refuse to return charge for 1st night.
Simply - one big cheat for trustfull visitors.

Room Tip: Better to avoid this "hotel" at all
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Slavik68
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Firstly they've lost my reservation. I was waiting for them to make it clear for 1,5h at lobby. When I thought they've managed all out... they made mistake again by trying to tell me that I've reserved 1 room (actually I reserved 2 of them). Very poor location everywhere u'd like to go - it's far. When u expect to much from Staff - they tell u "we are not a hotel - we rent residences". While reading hotel details on reservation website I red an info that swimming pool is included in price. Well... it costs 15E each person... and kids cannot enter at all. I wouldn't choose this place again. For sure.

Room Tip: Rooms are big. If u're planning to stay for a long time... maybe it's good idea. If only few...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 9, 2014

We always stay here when in Warsaw. Which can be quite frequently. The location is OK and apartments are reasonable. Although they are not wearing well. Its not really a hotel. But really just an apartment block. But this does give extra space. If your are planning on eating out or having food delvered from the building bear in mind that the selection in the building is not great and that the good restaraunts are a taxi ride away. The taxis are easy to arrange with reception and are reasonably priced by European standards.

Room Tip: The higher floors are quieter
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sean K
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We had 6nights at the Platinum Residence, but almost there was problems for every day!
We arrived at 10 p.m. (so quit tired) and our first impression was, that the room is not clean enough.
The staff was not making a deep cleaning, the furniture looks quit used and dirty. After we pack out our suits and cleaning the room, we went to bed at midnight. On the king-bed, there was just one blanket for two of us, which was not enough, so my wife went down and ask for another one at the reception, but they sad they just can give for us tomorrow morning. After this when we try to lay our head, we saw that the bed was not changed, it was full of other ones hair!!! We were quit nervous, that is how we have to sleep. next day we went down and ask for new, clean blanket, but at the reception they told, that I had to wait till tomorrow, it is already too late(???) and was not say any sorry(!!!). I told him they must do it today, after this they made it! In the middle of our holiday, the put a letter to our door, that they will come tomorrow and clean the air-condition! It is unacceptable for us, that they are making service in the room when I am there, so we told him not to come and make the room dirty after we clean it buy ourself.
Otherwise, the building is quit nice, it has some restaurants and supermarket in the hall and it is built together with the Hilton. The downtown is near and The uprising museum 3minutes walk away. So it is located in a good place. Our opinion, that we won't choice this Hotel ones again!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Kinga S, Manager at Platinum Residence, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear Artur,

Thank you for taking the time to communicate your concerns. I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced at Platinum Residence. I would appreciate additional facts about your stay, therefore looking forward to hearing from you shortly at kinga.stefanska@platinumresidence.com

Kindest regards,
Kinga Stefańska
Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Great rooms, lots of space, great view. The service is a bit slow. Good value vs cost. There is a sushi restaurant delivery into the room, gym on 1st floor. 25min from New Warsaw by foot. All in all a very pleasant experience in Warsaw. I recommend this to anyone with higher standards but on a budget.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our trip to Warsaw made extra special by our accommodation at Platinum Residence.

The room far exceeded our expectations especially for the price. Separate sleeping and living rooms with quite a high spec kitchen. The bedroom was a decent size with plenty of wardrobe space. The only issue was the view but that didnt take away from the fact that PR is a fantastic place to stay

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple