I stayed for two nights at Krokodyl, they provide a top hostel luxury service (For only +-10€/night). At first i was reluctant on the distance between the town center and this Hostel, but the main street near the Hostel has a gigantic affluence of transportation methods, bus, tram, taxis, and they are ultra cheap (around 0,50€ one way ticket for bus and tram).
In the service "list" you can expect:
* Super clean rooms, very neat. I was here on August so it was a little hot in the rooms, but an opened window resolved the issue pretty fast), the beds are very comfortable too.
* Amazing bathrooms
* Hostel Staff super friendly and helpful
* Laundry service, at the end of each day you just put your laundry on baskets and THEY wash and dry your clothes during the night, so when you wake up it's all done. How amazing is that?
* 2 lounge rooms with television, 1 kitchen, 1 "living room", 1 backyard, some rooms got a cool balcony
* Breakfast included
* Wifi (Does not reach the third floor)
* 24h service, fresh non alcoholic beverages at reception for like 1€
* 1 locker for every bed in each room
* Luggage service, when you check-out you can leave your luggage in a locked(Safe) room for while (Which was my case), or just chill in the lounge while you wait for your train or plane.
Service wise, i never been on a better Hostel, and for this price it seems like gold!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Krokodyl Hostel - Home away from home. Our hostel is located on the right bank of the Vistula River, near the Wiatraczna roundabout, in Praga district - new cultural center of the city. Prague disctrict is all about Warsaw climate, art, culture and history. Only here you can visit climate cafés and real polish pubs. Only here you can know, smell and taste pre-war Warsaw. Prague is now one of the fastest-growing districts of Warsaw. You can visit one of the best clubs in the city located just to this side of Vistula River. With us, you have the chance to know this better side of the city. However, if you want to visit the more-familiar sights of Warsaw - from our hostel you have perfect way to any of them. Hostel is located at an important communication node. That's why is so easy to get to us. We offer 90 places in double rooms and dormitories in a brand new building in a quiet street. Facilities included in the price: tourist information, WiFi, storage room, tea & coffee and garden with BBQ.. We are open 24/7, there's no curfew. Everyone from our English speaking team lives in Warsaw. We know lot about the town and its surroundings. Just come and check it for yourself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hostel Krokodyl reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.