“Halka is the best restaurant I've ever been to!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Halka

Halka
Ranked #90 of 2,408 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Polish, European, Eastern European, Central European
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rome, Italy
“Halka is the best restaurant I've ever been to!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

I'm not exaggerating, Halka is truly the best restaurant I've ever been to! Everything is so perfect that I don't know where to start from. My girlfriend and I have only been here once because we were suggested this restaurant just a couple of days before we had to leave Poland, but we can't wait to go back to Warsaw just to go to this restaurant again!
It's super romantic, uncrowded (there were just the two of us and another table), waiters/waitresses are so nice, the interior is spectacular, clean, the food is mouth-watering.
You HAVE to go here if you're in Warsaw, I'm sure you're going to thank me for suggesting you!

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank glauc

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“ Excellent meal, service & ambience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Staying in the Radisson, we decided to eat locally instead of going into the Old Town and so glad we found this gem of a place. Having read the previous reviews, we were not disappointed and our expectations were exceeded ! Beautiful interior, waiters attentive, food generous portions and outstanding quality - Strongly recommend.

3 Thank Lorraine2202
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Great Polish Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

Found this place close to the hotel. Quaintly decorated dining room. We tried the goose and duck and were pleased with both. Also enjoyed zucchini pancake for appetizer and Zurek soup. We couldn't stuff in any dessert, but I'm sure that would have been great too.

Our server was very accomodating and spoke English quite well.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Kevin R
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent, if a little quiet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

We enjoyed a lovely dinner here at the recommendation of our hotel concierge. It's tucked away down a side street, so we probably wouldn't have found it ourselves. The food was excellent, particularly the chicken liver parfait they served with bread, however the wine list was a little narrow, and the wine options quite pricey. I was disappointed that most were New World - not much European wine on the list.

I don't think we saw the restaurant at its best - the place was dead on a Monday night, and there were only two other tables full when we arrived. It's a shame, as I'm sure if we had gone on a Friday night we would have had a very different experience. The service was very efficient, if a little formal, and the staff very kindly called us a cab at the end of the night (we were the last ones there and I'm sure they wanted to go home!).

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
London, United Kingdom
“excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

We visited this restaurant three times, twice in the evening and once for lunch, all times the food was excellent particularly in the evening the service was outstanding in every aspect. It is nicely decorated, and well priced, I can recommend the homemade lemonade, We had a 3 course meal and a drink for just over £13 each. And i could not fault this place. They have 3 rooms and a garden and each time we had a room to ourselves. there is a small playroom for kids but it had lots of toys and books. Excellent value.

Visited August 2013