1. Excellent (direct) connection to WAW (Friderick Chopin Airport), bus to CBD.
2. Close to parks (Lazienki)
3. Well stocked grocery shop (7-22) nearby
4. Cheap, but rooms' standard typical to Accor Ibis hotels.
5. Breakfast too expensive considering well stocked shop.
6. Did not like church's bells few times a day (the church is less than 100 m away)
7. Staying on the 1 floor, we had to cope with loud people parking cars.
8. Some guests could be more considerate (noise)
9. Limited number of coathangers in a room, not enough for two people.
10. Toilet paper on a rough side :)
11. WiFi in each room (free), but slowish at a time. Unsecured :(
12. Staff OK
13. It was my third stay in the hotel. Will come back :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Budget Warszawa Centrum hotel is located over the Vistula River, just 1.5 km from the Royal Baths park, about 20 minutes’ walk from the famous shopping street, Nowy Świat. The hotel offers 176 bright, comfortable rooms, each with a bathroom featuring a shower cabin. All rooms are fitted with air conditioning and a TV. Wi-Fi access is also available.Guests can benefit from a paid car park and vending machines with hot and cold beverages and snacks, available 24 hours a day. The Ibis Budget Warszawa Centrum provides guests with a buffet breakfast, available for as little as PLN 23.00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and ACCOR so you can book your Ibis Budget Warszawa Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.