1,349 results
All reviews carrefour express small room old town city centre construction site rooms are basic vistula river direct bus polish capital lazienki park shower gel bus stop public transport per day coffee machine short walk reception area
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stayed here for five nights at the end of January and had a very comfortable stay. The hotel is in a residential area but only a brisk 20 minute walk into the old town and about 10 minutes walk from Lazienki Park. Around the hotel are several convenience stores and deli's where you can get supplies for your room if you need them. The hotel itself was spotlessly clean in both the bedroom and communal areas. The room although small was modern and sufficiently equipped for a city break. Linen was changed regularly and we had fresh towels every day. It was also lovey and warm after being out in the Warsaw freeze. There was an interesting and informative tv station about Warsaw with tips for sightseeing and so on which we found really useful. We didn't know until we watched it that you can be fined for jay walking in Warsaw! The only downside to the room would be that if you are not particularly close to your companion it may be a little awkward. I haven't seen a twin room but in the double the shower opens directly into the bedroom and has only a frosted glass door. This was fine for us as i travelled with my husband but may not be ideal for families or companions who prefer a bit of privacy in the shower! We didn't try breakfast in the hotel but went down one morning for a look and found the selection to be somewhat limited. That said if cereal and toast would be enough for you then it would be ok. We made use of the vending machines in the foyer for snacks and drinks. There was also a coffee machine although it was out of order on our visit. All in all i would definitely return to this hotel as we found it an ideal base to discover Warsaw and it was excellent value for money.

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Marcin K, General Manager at Ibis Budget Warszawa Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Dear Madam,
Kind regards,

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I had planned on staying here for 2 nights and after the first night asked if I could cancel my reservation for the second night as i wanted to move to the Novotel because my colleagues were staying there - this was no problem for the staff. The hotel is not far from the centre of the city and the rooms are comfortable. They have free wi-fi - I got 2 log-ins. The breakfast was adequate for the price. Would i stay here again? It's not a 5* hotel and that's why its price is low - but i know I'm staying at a chain hotel and would feel (and felt) comfortable there.

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Marcin K, General Manager at Ibis Budget Warszawa Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank You very much for Your opinion,

Best Regards,

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Budget hotel not in central location, but still not too far from the center of Polish capital city. Small room but with new furniture and equipment. Most importantly room and bathroom is clean. Very good budget solution for Warsaw. Just for quick business trip but you can also come with children. The best possible price in relation to offered quality. Breakfast minimalistic, but I have no complaints. Generally recommend.

Room tip: Probably all rooms are ok but small. Not to stay too long but for one or two nights is all right
Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank kubap1

Dear Guest,
ibis budget establishments are dedicated to offering you the best possible service for your stays and your opinion is very important to us.
We would like to thank you once again for your comments. Your input enables us to make improvements and continue to show our dedication to your loyalty.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Weekend price for one night - 109 PLN. I'm sure you can't get anything better in Warsaw for such little. Reception staff nice and service was quick. I asked for additional duvet and got it at once for free. Room was small, but it was clean. Very simple furnishings, but I prefer that than pseudo-baroque kitsch. Great location: 10 minutes walk to Three Crosses Square or National Museum. Good mattress - we slept well. Quiet in night (2nd floor). We didn't have breakfast since it is many places in Warsaw where you can eat great breakfasts in fine places, so I cannot tell. Good option if you only want to take a shower and sleep. I recommend it for short stays during intensive visits to the diverse city, which is Warsaw.

Room tip: Rooms from church side seems to be more quiet than those in Solec street side.
Date of stay: October 2012