I booked this hotel for a 3 night, 4 day trip to Warsaw with my other half. The room cost me just over £60!
The staff on the desk speak good English and are there around the clock, along with a security guard at night times (this seems to be the norm for hotels in Warsaw, not a reflection on hotels location). We asked for an extra pillow and an extra towel during our stay and were given both without question. Pillow was nice and clean, and came in a sealed plastic bag.
The rooms themselves are basic, but the pictures on the website are acurrate, and it makes a great place to stay when you spend all of your time out of the hotel exploring the city.
- Toilet is in its own small room with a door - very clean, came with lots of spare toilet rolls, and a small bin.
- Basin is in the room itself, with two large mirrors infront, and a strategically placed plug, handy for hair dryers etc. Soap and plastic cups were provided, and topped up during our stay.
- Shower cubicle is large, and walled from floor to ceiling, again very clean. The shower head itself changes colour whilst the water is running. (Makes for a different sort of shower experience if you turn the main shower light off!) Lovely hot water, which never ran out on us, we did have to leave the shower to run for a couple of minutes to allow the water to get hot.
The bed itself was very clean. Crisp white sheets, pillow cases and a duvet with duvet cover. As previously mentioned, only two pillows come on the bed so if you require more ask at reception, but extra were given without any problems.
Two little tables either side of the bed act as bedside tables, but serve their purpose. A desk, and two chairs were also in the room, along with a small flat screen tv mounted on the wall.
The window has a roller blind on it, which was effective at keeping light out. The window does open for fresh air, and has a security lock to prevent it being fully opened. For heat, a thermostat in the room allowed you to control the temperature and turn it on and off as you please.
The location of the hotel was excellent for us. It was right on the bank of the Vistula, seperated only by a road. It is located near to a large road junction, with many bus stops going in every direction you could possibly need. A bus from Chopin airport drops you right on the large junction, where you can see the hotel right in front of you!
In a word, Excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Budget Warszawa Centrum hotel is located over the Vistula River, just 1.5 km from the Royal Baths park, about 20 minutes’ walk from the famous shopping street, Nowy Świat. The hotel offers 176 bright, comfortable rooms, each with a bathroom featuring a shower cabin. All rooms are fitted with air conditioning and a TV. Wi-Fi access is also available.Guests can benefit from a paid car park and vending machines with hot and cold beverages and snacks, available 24 hours a day. The Ibis Budget Warszawa Centrum provides guests with a buffet breakfast, available for as little as PLN 23.00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Ibis Budget Warszawa Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.