“It was ok - but for the money spent there would expect more”
Review of Prime Cut

Prime Cut
Reserve a Table
Tue, 7/16
8:00 PM
Ranked #2 of 3,550 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Description: Prime Cut is an innovative steak house combining New York classics with elements of European cuisine. The best steaks, fresh seafood and seasonal vegetables are prepared under the watchful eye of the chef. A card of the best wines and delicious cocktails will delight a many connoisseur.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We went there for team meeting. Generally service was ok. Food would say also very acceptable.

Generally from such places which position thmesleves as more exclusive I would expect something special(please note that I am comparing it to other exclusive restaurants)

I think that are places which gives more in terms of atmosphere etc.
This place for me is just for rich tourists or people on business trips, who can go there and have a safe option.

I would recommend extending offer of beers served , as currently is only one (over- priced) in offer

1  Thank MrInspirio
MichalPrimeCut, Kierownik at Prime Cut, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your visit and opinion. We have taken your opinion into consideration and we will expand the offer of beers in the near future. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed June 9, 2019

So after our last review, we decided to give prime cut another chance.
Every day can be better and judging by the recent reviews the quality was slowly rising. We are glad we did.

This time we went with a group of friends. Had a bigger table and had to try different dishes. I must say, I was impressed. The meat was well prepared, we tried different seasonal dishes and soups, desserts and cocktails. The staff was super professional and went over their heads to make sure we had a pleasurable experience.

This one was 5/5.

1  Thank Mateusz W
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Had an amazing dinner here, great selection of meat and good choice of coctails! The atmosphere was great, good music (loud, but not too loud) and a nice warm up for the club afterwards

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank kosutic
MichalPrimeCut, Kierownik at Prime Cut, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2019

Thank you very much for your visit and opinion. See you soon!

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

I went to the Prime Cut with my boyfriend on Friday night. It was our first visit in this restaurant and we really enjoyed that. Food was delicious and drinks were fantastic. We ordered steak and it was the best decision ever- was so tasty! I suggest to book the table in advance, as we did. Despite the large occupancy, service was really fast. What’s more, waiter was very kind and helpful and the atmosphere special. Definitely recommend Prime Cut to everyone and I’m sure I gonna visit this place again!

Date of visit: May 2019
MichalPrimeCut, Kierownik at Prime Cut, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2019

Thank you for your visit and opinion. See you soon!

Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

Place is nice decorated. Food was good. Service too. I will recommend that place for dinner in Warsaw.

1  Thank AnnaMiamiRealtor

Thank you very much for your visit and opinion!