“Fabulous non-fussy food at excellent prices”
Review of Five Restaurant - CLOSED

Five Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Polish
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2014

This is one of the best meals I have ever had, anywhere. I passed by this place several times while walking from my hotel (the Westin) to and from the old town and noticed it was always busy. Then I saw the sign in the window showing that it won an excellence award from Trip Advisor and decided to try it. The best decision of my trip. Very casual, with a broad but not huge menu. I decided to try the crispy roasted duck with roasted potatoes, beets, apples and cranberries. The meal was delivered piping hot, and each food was prepared perfectly. The duck was tender and flavorful - not greasy or dry. The beets tasted a bit citrusy but not too strong, or stringy. The potatoes were crispy - maybe roasted in duck fat ? and I ate till I couldn't breathe !. The small dish of cranberries helped balance the rich duck and potatoes, and the slightly crispy textued of the roasted apples balanced the soft texture of the other dishes. All this for about $12 US. Wow. I would have eaten every meal here if I could have, and if I ever return to Warsaw I will make a beeline for Five.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Really nice place, mostly for lunches - in my opinion.
Worth to try the day menu - good price for an excelllent food!

Great mules on thursdays.
I'd say elegant but not too expensive place to eat in a nice area of Warsaw.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

In Five Restaurant you can enjoy delicious meal and good atmosphere. I recommend this place for lunches.

1  Thank Jarosław K
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I have very special taste and I want to say this Restaurant is amazing! Food, decor, service and value was excellent! Loved the way the restaurant is split into several different sectors. I will definitely be going back. I recomend the restaurant!!

1  Thank DKFB
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We had made a reservation for a group of over 30 people during a conference. As it was a self payed dinner we asked for individual bills. Everybody ordered individual dishes from the menu. The service managed all this very well. Besides this also the food was very good.