“Yummy pierogi and interior design”
Review of Pierrogeria - CLOSED

Pierrogeria
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Miasto
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Sure the food was nice.

Though the piece de resistance of this restaurant is it's interior design. Where the walls, light fixtures,and furniture are hand painted. Simple yet effective.

It is very cool, and could almost be interpreted as a homage to the history of the rebuilt old-town, and city of Warsaw, of which it is situated in.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

There are 2 locations - one in the old town and one on Constitution Square. Both are excellent with delicious pierogi, good beer, and very helpful wait staff.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My family is a pierogie-loving family. I made them once, but I'm too lazy to do that again, so we usually get frozen ones. So, to have pierogies not made by Mrs. T was a treat, and to have them be so wonderful was even better. My daughter and I both had the Ruskie, which is cottage cheese and potato. She was a bit wary about cottage cheese, but we both loved them. Even my cottage cheese-hating husband liked them. He got duck ones, which he loved, but I thought were a bit too greasy. The price was good, and the portions were huge. My daughter and I could have easily shared and still have been full.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Dropped in here for a late lunch after reading the TA reviews. Certainly worth a visit. There are several (3??) of these restaurants in Warsaw; we visited a small one near the Old Town square. Had the steamed pierogie, two types and both were very nice. Finished it off with a good beer.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Heard great things about this place. Especially wanted to try their baked pierrogis. they were okay. I heard they changed their menu before i went.