Tripadvisor
Warsaw
All reviews car lift big pillows exceptional staff modern and stylish minutes walk from the central station large walk in shower old town costa coffee reception team enjoyed my stay one night hot and cold dishes stayed in this hotel for nights room safe brilliant hotel business trip clean rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

First time in Warsaw and stayed here mainly as I’m an IHG rewards member.

So impressed by everything in the hotel and would recommend it to anyone

Very new looking and modern, it is in a fantastic location - don’t listen to the others saying better to stay in intercontinental as that’s 5 mins walk away and basically in the same area but will cost you a lot more. Anyway it is ten mins max from central station and a massive indoor shopping centre that is connected to the station. If your flying into Modlin airport get the official Modlin airport bus as it’s terminus is at the palace of culture and science right beside said railway station so don’t waste your money on a taxi from that airport.

Google maps will show you the walking route from bus or train which crossed one busy road where you need to go down steps into subway and back up but it’s easy. It’s an easy flat walk across to the old town in about 20 mins, tonnes of bars and restaurants on the walk over there.

Also easy to get to a massive Westfield Arkadia shopping centre that is about 10 mins on a number 33 or 17 tram for 68p each way using. 20 min single ticket. Google rondo onz and the tram stop is right there 5 mins walk from hotel. Great centre and very much like the London Westfield centres . Easy to use tram buy ticket from many machines - same ticket works on buses and trams - on tram put it in a machine on the tram to validate it and your 20 mins (or 75 mins) starts from them.

Hotel has costa coffee one minutes walk away so I didn’t use the restaurant in the hotel as used costa for breakfast and went out other nights but it was a nice bar and restaurant area. Plenty of small supermarkets near by. Happy hour in the hotel bar between 5-7pm.

At reception they had loads of tourist guide books that were free to pick up, staff helpful when asking about places.

The rooms were simply fantastic, bathroom had a great walk in shower and a massive sink area with storage. Bed was so comfortable and full glass window gave a great view so ask for a high floor. Mini bar that had space for your own items, iron and board, kettle, desk, a very well positioned safe behind the sliding bathroom door - I had to ask reception where it was it was so well hidden. 16th floor has a fitness room on it with the usual equipment and weights free to use.

I will return here in a flash due to the quality and the price

Trip type: Traveled with family
Marta O, Assistant Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Warsaw City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Dear Mr. Jason,

First of all I would like to thank you for your loyalty as a IHG Rewards Club Member.
Thank you very much for your detaild review and for sharing your expreience with other Tripadvisor users.

It is always very motivating to know that our efforts to provide the guest with the best in service and accommodation are successful. I am happy that you were satisfied with the location and service of our hotel. I am also very pleased that our advices concerning surrounding of Warsaw were useful and hopefully helped you to discover the best of the city.

Again thank you for recomendation and taking time to write such a important review.
It will be a great pleasure to welcome you back in near future. If I may be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Marta Oćwieja
Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

Brand new hotel about 10 min from Central Warsaw by foot. Train station is also found 10 min by foot if you are arriving there from airport or somewhere else.
Hotel is brand new, everything is room is perfect. Complementary water as well as a kettle with tea and coffee and in room safe. The bed was firm and amazing as were the pillows.
Did not have breakfast .
Staff were excellent.
Would definitely recommend and will return.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

Very modern hotel. Rooms are designed very well. We had a cheaper room (possibly the smallest and cheapest offered) and for the price it was great. It was a super functional room which made the most of the space. There was somewhere to sit my suit cases, a desk, two chairs, an iron and ironing board, a safe, a wardrobe, a kettle, mugs, glasses, opening window and blackout blinds etc. Everything which should be standard in wall hotel rooms but isn't.

Would have been a 5 star from me if it wernt for;
.no fridge in room
.over priced breakfast (food and selections were great but compared to other places in Europe it seemed pricey)

It may seem harsh deducting a star for 2 minor inconveniences but it's the little things which seperate very good from excellent.

Overall I highly recommend

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2020

Chosen to stay because I am IHG elite member, I am quite disappointed with the service of the hotel, the hotel is new but service is not international. Location is slightly away from train station which take 10 mins to walk. Will not recommend to stay here. Should have stay in Intercontinental

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

I’ve been working in hospitality for over 8 years now. Each time when I stay at the hotels I’m quite fussy and can pick little thinks very easily. I used to work for Crowne Plaza and I’m familiar with IHG group. Without any doubts this hotel is a great addition in Warsaw’s hotels family. Modern and stylish. Housekeeping team does great job! Guys at the reception are very friendly and attentive and definitely know what they do. We didn’t eat at the restaurant. Maybe next time as this hotel will our obvious choice. We loved the view from our bedroom. A specially over the night the Warsaw landmarks looked magical. I highly recommend this place.

Date of stay: December 2019