“Nice terrace for summer breakfast ”
Review of Zachodni Brzeg

Zachodni Brzeg
Ranked #2,738 of 3,683 Restaurants in Warsaw
Neighborhood: Nowe Miasto
Neighborhood: Nowe Miasto
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The best it was the service definitely. Nice terrace to enjoy a breakfast in a sunny Sunday. Food was ok , 4 stars for the service and location.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (63)

Reviewed August 17, 2019 via mobile

Very good quality food. We had starters, several different Pide , eggplant with lamb, and lamb tajine. All was very tasty and the size of the dishes was correct.
The lemonade was also very good.
The service was a bit slow and the music maybe too loud, but still we were comfortable in the terrace.
I would recommend!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 23, 2019 via mobile

I was told that it is a great place for dinner with lovely view on Warsaw Praga.
True, the view and location is great. I am afraid that it is the only positive thing I can say about Zachodni Brzeg.
The food was relatively good, but not great. Rather poor selection for vegans which is surprising me (in the end it’s Israeli cuisine).
In my opinion one of the best test for the restaurant standard is home wine. To me it is a reference point for the meal; the wine we get was rather poor.
At the end we took vodka which was really warm.....
Also the queue for a loo was long...
So, can give only 2 of 5 points and it’s only because of the location and the view.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 12, 2019

Nice place to meet friends on a warm evening. Nice view of the Vistula boulevards, tasty food and served on a pretty stoneware tableware, for example, a set of mezze, which I recommend with a warm pita bread. Drinks are correct, prices rather higher, but not deviating from average prices in Warsaw premises.
Only the problem can be finding a free place, especially on weekend evenings and queues to the bathroom.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 26, 2019 via mobile

Food was decent when it eventually arrived but the waiter for our table was clearly stressed out serving too many people and on occasion was abrupt and rude when asked for simple requests. Decent view and nice atmosphere and fine to go as long as you are not expecting special service and have plenty of time

Date of visit: June 2019