Living room Open kitchen and the dining table for 10
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Living room
Open kitchen and the dining table for 10
Dining space and open kitchen
Front of the pre-war building built in 1911year
Entrance to the building
Entrance gate delor - right
'Palace of the Culture' view from central round-about 2 minutes walk from the apartment
Window view
Downstairs bedroom
Kitchen
Open kitchen + dining
Nowogrodzka street view
with the restaurants, bars and cafees
Downstairs bathroom - fish eye view
Downstairs bathroom
Attic bathroom
Window view
Dining open space view on the living room
Kitchen
Bathroom
Night view from the attic
Soul Kitchen - resaurant next door - must visit!
Dining + kitchen
Bathroom
Yard view
Yard view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Antoinett...
“Dissapointing”
Reviewed March 22, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Although it did cater for all 9, the stairs from the front door to the lift and lift to apartment caused problems carrying suitcases, especially for one of us with disability. We did have a problem with the bath and the toilet, as 9 guests had to use one bathroom only .One of the bedrooms had matresses on the floor, not a bed at all. The insulation was very bad causing neighbours to complain of noise. The most dissapointing is that we never met the owners when leaving, as we were accused of taking the 2nd set of keys with us, which we were never given from the beginning.

The good thing was that the appartment was situated at a perfect location and had beautiful views. It was clean and warm.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Jun 26, 2018
9X :( I want to mention that other people rate our properties from 10 to 9,6 and it is enough to read our correspondence with you to draw conclusions about why you rated our property so low . In the same period our other guests rated our other apartment 10 no matter how noisy you were behind the thick insulated wall Your visit was a great disappointment for us who did everything to accommodate you the best we could ever do, give you recommendations for restaurants, bars etc. Helping you sort out your problem with printing check-in cards for the plane. We also offered you early check in at 12:00, that you even broke practically invading the apartment one hour before agreed time, scaring our non English speaking cleaning person. You mention some mysterious water leaks from the upstairs bathroom, that were checked immediately after your departure. They were caused by spraying water over the air condition unit that is away from the bathtub and luckily did not break. The wall that is nearly one meter away was all sprayed as well. Mall functioning toilette mentioned next day by your friend was simply miss-used. It works on the same principals as the airplane toilette and you have to hold the button for 3 seconds to make it work fully. The night that you caused excessive noises lead to the big trouble for us. I hardly talked neighbors out of calling police. We had to explain and apologize to all the neighbors around as well as our other visitors across the wall. I must mention, that such behavior was an exceptional threat to our business, that is based on respect and care for the community that we live in. Let’s not mention the key loose. I personally hanged the second set in its usual place so that is the another mysterious thing that happened during your such a short stay. Automatically you think what a luck that you only booked for 3 nights. To hold no hard feelings after that “noisy” night, we agreed to your demand of expanding check-out free of charge from 11:00 till 15:00 and this is so unfair from your side to write such a tendentious rating. I would never mention it otherwise but I am driven by the circumstances and since you started that… I wish booking.com has a platform to rate guest experience for hosts. I will strongly insist on that! Since we are not an anonymous hotel, we give you our hard earned property and we expect you to appreciate it and care for it!!! I also have to mention that it was a bad decision to extend the check-out since person who cleaned the apartment had to spend two hours extra on removing sweet alcohol stains and spills from all the chairs, shelves, furniture not to mention sticky floors and stairs. Repainting walls around the kitchen table and kitchen island had to be provided as well after your visit  I wish I had taken the pictures! Worst experience ever!!! (until now) I strongly insist, that this tendentious rating is being withdrawn!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Not as advertised”
Reviewed March 22, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

As one of a group of nine individuals, I was disappointed that it was not mentioned that there were stairs up to the lift and again after the lift arrived on the 5th floor. I am disabled and did not expect the narrow winding staircase.
Overall the apartment was suitable and I was at least able to sleep on the main floor.
The apartment is in an area that has easy access to restaurants, tourist sites and luckily taxis and trams.
The apartment was very clean and accomadated all the requirements needed for self catering. Although it was time consuming everyone having to use one fully working bathroom.
This apartment although tastfully decorated etc. is not suitable for anyone with a mobile disability due to the stairs.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Frederiqu...
Athens, Greece
“Wrong description of the appartment”
Reviewed March 22, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

There is only 2 bedrooms ( NOT 3)
I suppose what the owners called a third bedroom is the platform in the living room with 2 matresses ( but you can only crawl when you want to lie down and the stairs are very dangerous . It s not suitable for young.kids or elderly people!! )

This appartment is for 8 people maximum !!!

The second bathroom is ensuite with the bedroom with a double bed and THE BATHROOM HAS NO DOOR !!! ( which limit the use of it)
Anyway during our stay the bath was linking so we couldnt use it ....
and the toilet wasnt working properly as well

So it was difficult for us to share one bathroom ...

We wouldn t have rent it if we knew that it was only 2 bedroom and only one bathroom .....

Concerning the owner and the warm welcome that Trip advisor is describing,
We don t know because we never saw them (!!!!)
They just called us complaining about the noise ( we were just talking, nothing more) and telling us that the neighbours were about to call the police...
And as a final goodbye they accused us of taking with us a second set of keys ( that we never had ....)

Yes the location is good and the view nice
The appartment was clean and warm
But to enjoy it you must be maximum 8 persons ( and very very quiet )

Jun 26, 2018

Travelers are raving about these Warsaw hotels

kimpage1
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Complaint”
Reviewed March 22, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights as a group of 9 people. Health and safety issues being the stairs and a step in the lounge not clearly marked. Plus if u sat on the sofa bed it tipped up. The lift didn’t go to the top floor so difficult with luggage. Plus only 2 bathrooms. Toilet in one didn’t flush and only had bath which leaked.

Jun 26, 2018
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing