“Super korean food”

Korea Town
Order Online
Ranked #433 of 3,563 Restaurants in Warsaw
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Loved the Korean Fried Chicken- 25 zl during lunch hours- I order it every time- I think that I am addicted to it........

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic original food for normal price. Loved The spicy chicken lunch! Now I keep thinking about it every time Iam hungry...

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed November 13, 2018 via mobile

the Menu for 2+ is a really great choice lots of great food especially the Tofu tasted amazing with a korean beer..

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed July 23, 2018

It's a small simple place with a great food. I go there at least once a month. The dishes are different than in a usual Korean restaurant, nice lunch sets and great vegetarian sets for two (not always in the menu). Great flavors, I highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank MonikaJ3
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

I was so craving for some Korean fried chicken and kimchi pancake today so I ordered one set of 35zl which had everything I missed!!! Definitely gonna order a delivery again or come to the restaurant next time!

Date of visit: March 2018