Open today: Closed
Forever the 90s.

Reviewed March 30, 2018
global_treats
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Terrible, worst and truly arrogant.

The bouncers on the door were ridiculously arrogant. Me and my friend arrived on the door for the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Bhushan c
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019

I don't recommend this club. Security is looking for a reason to hit you/throw you out. So if you want to be safe, stay away from this club.

Date of experience: April 2019
2  Thank CamFerrr
Reviewed April 9, 2019

They didn't allow me to enter because I'm bald, but I'm bald because of chemotherapy. I felt better so I wanted to travel a bit and go to some club, but I coudn't enter.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 30, 2018

Came here for vodka-related fun. It's very 90s; from the decor to the djs and I didn't find it partiularly cheap either. Still, we managed to have a good night, but wouldn't return.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed June 6, 2017

A bit old-fashioned club - and I loved it. It was not crowded, very good prices and an unimaginable and great breakfast - for free - at the end of the night - around 5AM!

Date of experience: May 2017
2  Thank Intini170
Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

Typical unfriendly Warsaw club. What's the matter with this city? Can't recommend as the owners won't take a risk. So 1990s.

Date of experience: April 2017