All reviews boutique hotel a great place to stay recommend this hotel old town desk comfort
Selected filters
Reviewed September 30, 2018

When i booked this boutique hotel, i was hoping it was top notch. I was disappointed. When I checked in the girl at the section desk said, I'm going to upgrade your room. I said fine. When entering the room it looked very nice. They had fruit on the desk which was very a nice touch, but no utensils to cut it with. Same with the coffee machine. The biggest shock was the bathroom. The shower was good. However, their was no outlet in the bathroom to use the hair dryer.Had to stand next to the bed where their was a mirror. Also, the refrigerator was in a closet along with a safe that sat on top. To the touch of the mini refrig. it was very hot as was the safe. we were worried about putting anything in the safe and refrig. . Told the desk and was told it was okay even though it was hot to the touch. Very weird. The breakfast was a disappointment. Very few selections. You had to ask the one waitress if there were eggs and then she would bring them to you. No utensils to take your food. You had to use the silverware that was placed on the table. The eating area consisted of a very small area with only three tables in the room. Another small room was adjacent to it with three tables. It cost $187.00 US and was definitely overpriced. I would not recommend this hotel. The location was good.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

We were very happy with our room and the service. We arrived very early but they were kind enough to let us check in already at 10 am. The service was quick and professional, even if the staff wasn't smiling. The breakfast buffet was rather small but the scrambled eggs I ordered were very good. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2018

I had the opportunity to dine at Winebar SixtySix. Nowy Swiat (the main street) is packed with an assortment of busy shops and restaurants. Once we sat at our table, the setting is quiet and private, which is a nice contrast to the area. We ordered few bottles of fine wine and few plates of food. The food was amazing! This is not a large restaurant, however the kitchen is top-notch! I ordered the Truffle Cauliflower soup and Beef tartare over bone marrow. These uncommon dishes were very flavorful and looked great. So if you're a "foodie" and happen to be near Nowy Swiat in Warsaw, you should visit Winebar SixtySix!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful. The location is very good, with a convenient metro station on the corner. However, when a place needs to advertise itself as being unpretentious, the likelihood seems high that it is exactly what it claims not to be. The hotel description in the room information packet uses exactly that adjective - unpretentious. Unfortunately, it didn’t live up to its report of itself.

My first encounter with hotel staff at check-in was less than friendly. The woman at the desk was professional but cold and almost rude. I could attribute this abrasiveness to cultural and language differences. I don’t speak Polish, and most of the staff that I interacted with didn’t speak English masterfully, although their English was much better than my Polish and was more ham sufficient for business purposes.

The room was clean, although it was much smaller than I expected. I paid for a standard room, but I wound up on the top floor with a low ceiling and a skylight for a window. Fortunately, there is an elevator and a private bathroom.

The room rate included breakfast (limited choices) and access to exercise facilities at a nearby gym. There a plenty of restaurants nearby, and the hotel is within a short walk of Pilsudski Square and Saxon Gardens.

Overall, my stay was comfortable. However, if I ever find myself back in Warsaw, I will try to find other accommodations.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

The positive: well located, very clean.

The less positive: strange atmosphere, I do not know how to describe. No water in the room (ok I agree, not that important). Maybe just too modern for me as it seems to be targeting a rich and young population.

Well anyway, you do not take risks if you go there.

Date of stay: June 2018