“Good in-hotel restaurant”

Ranked #711 of 2,613 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: W Downtown Restaurant and Steakhouse dokładamy wszelkich starań, aby każda wizyta była dla naszych gości niezapomnianym przeżyciem. Zamiast nadmiernego komplikowania przepisów lub zapełniania talerzy rozpraszającymi dodatkami skupiamy się na odpowiednim przyrządzeniu najlepszych i najświeższych składników. Siłą naszych potraw są wyraziste, naturalne smaki, które umiejętnie akcentujemy.
Moscow, Russia
“Good in-hotel restaurant”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Good food and reasonably priced, quiet enough. Buffet dinner optional. Heigh ceiling, lots of space.
However if you don't stay at Intercontinental hotel I'd rather suggest walking somewhere more authentic, nothing special here, just dinner.

Visited March 2012

• Polish first
Warminster, Wiltshire
“Playing to the dull business Taste”
Reviewed March 27, 2012 via mobile

I opted to try the Downtown as a it was convenient for the hotel I it is part of. A pleasant enough welcome greeted me and drinks were quickly offered. Steaks are the order of the day here and the seem to offer a wide choice so oddly enough I went for fish, Zander (pike/perch). The fish was very well cooked, but unfortunately the seasonal veg seemed to be about 1500 miles out of season. I am not sure when red peppers, aubergine and tomatoes were considered seasonal in March in Poland? Service was good, if a little over zealous as I was asked if I wanted more break by about 4 different waiters in as many minutes.
For dessert I opted for a good seasonal Apple pie. This was a big let down, microwaved as it was very soggy and tasteless. The seasonal strawberrys and ice cream taking up more space on the plate than the main event.
Price wise I couldn't say this was good value and overall the meal was a let down. Service was however very friendly and mad eup for a dull meal.

Diss, United Kingdom
“Good ambiance and value for money”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Although the main dish arrived both times wrong, the actions from the staff to rectify the problem was outstanding.
The food that I did eat was hot, nice and tasty too.
Very good value for money if you don't want to venture out.
Would eat here again (good for the diet!)

Visited March 2012
Colorado
“Ethically-Raised Meat & Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I will only eat ethically raised meat, and so I was thrilled to find Downtown at the Intercontinental Hotel had several steak options for me. The food at the restaurant was very good, and the service was excellent.

I liked the atmosphere because it was upscale without being pretentious. So often I feel that hotel restaurants in particular are too fancy for the clothes I end up bringing to wear repeatedly on a weeks-long trip. This restaurant had a quite, fancy atmosphere without feeling like you needed to come dressed to the nines.

My husband and I ate here twice during our stay in Warsaw. We both tried steak (delicious) and my husband had a burger (also delicious, and he never eats burgers). I would highly recommend it.

• Visited January 2012
Ferney-voltaire
“Great steacks and service.”
Reviewed December 8, 2011

Great martinis, wonderful steaks, nice and stylish service.

• Visited December 2011