Open today: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$51.61
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience XperiencePoland
More Info
All reviews pub crawl party bus a lot of fun guide poland challenges limousine
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2018

We had a lot of fun playing paintball on my friend's bachelors weekend. It was a perfect activity to get the alcohol out of the body from the night before. The warehouse where the activity takes place is very cool with a lot of different places to hide and sneak behind

Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

Traveling solo is great but if you’re a social butterfly, going to pubs or clubs alone is just not quite the same.

I really enjoyed the crawl. The locations we visited were ok, although nice as they were certainly places I would not have found, and the pacing of the evening was good. Our guide was new and so we were lost for a little while, but other than that he did a great job getting us all comfortable with each other.

Here’s what I think could have been improved:
- I was charged an additional 60pln in person for not bringing a group. Perhaps I missed some fine print but I was a little taken aback and would have much rather paid that upfront. The whole reason I’m doing this is in the first place is because I’m traveling solo.
- The drinks included were 3 small, 300ml beers, and a shot. While cover fees were included, I think only one of the bars would have needed that anyways, the price, especially with the additional 60pln was a little steep

2  Thank dtbiedrzycki
Reviewed May 8, 2018

we were on a stag-weekend with 12 friends, i gave the wrong date so instead of going on the crawl saturday we were there up and ready to go on Friday-night.
luckily Kamil was able to still organise a great evening for us.
we did 3 pubs and ended up in a cool club with lots of drinks!

had such a great time!

thanks a lot!

1  Thank WilliamD1378
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Andrjez is a fantastic guide and this tour is well worth doing. We tried a range of vodka and learnt a bit about each one.
Andrjez was fun and engaging about not only vodka but local life and Warsaw in general. He also recommended a fantastic high end restaurant and some bars.
Highly recommend this tour and would gladly book again.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed May 6, 2018

Nothing to criticise! Cool bars, cool people, great way to chat with students or tourists. It was a wonderful experience.