“Great North African Vegetarian food with a Polish twist”
Review of Shuk Mezze & Bar

Shuk Mezze & Bar
Ranked #31 of 3,535 Restaurants in Warsaw
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

Great choice of mezze dishes. 4 each was enough for a full meal. Beer and cocktails were great and friendly helpful service - menu in English and English spoken. A taxi ride from town but well worth it and booking required.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Delicious food, nice authentic atmosphere, great service! Perfect place to have breakfast with friends

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 3, 2019

It was my 3rd time in Shuk and I have to admit it still wins my heart. I just love simple shakshuka, tasty cauliflower bits and cauliflower steak. Cold mezzo like pickles and feta with thyme is also worth considering. I wish there was broader selection of vegan products for kids - they used to have vegan pizza. Even in winter, when you can't enjoy the garden and have to stay in crowded interior, it is a great place to spend time with friends and/or family over nice and healthy dinner.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

I went to Shuk before a 7-week trip so now I have time for a review. The food is good, the service is not bad ( but we had to wait for a long time when there were only a few tables busy and we were at pains trying to get the staff attention ) however, what really got my attention was that I asked for 500 ml. of water from the menu and they brought me water but without being labelled nor opened in front of me. ( Price around 1,85 euro ) How could I know if the water was from the tap or from a dispenser ? After the explanation of the staff I kindly asked them to change the water for a smoothie.
Of course I assume it is cheaper than having bottles of water as in most restaurants, hence there is more profit. However, I am not sure this is legal.
Also, as a suggestion - I think it would be better to close the manager's office so customers won't listen / watch whatever is being surfed on the internet.

Possibly I will come back, although I won't order any water.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed January 3, 2019

The place is located over 3 kilometres from the center. We really wanted to visit there and checked from Google that the place was open on Monday. Well, it wasn't, the door was closed and no any information on the door. So disappointed!

Date of visit: December 2018