other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Terrible
Flawless
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lordtubs
Wallington
“"Technical problems"”
Reviewed December 28, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

I cannot rate this apartment as I did not stay in it. I was emailed by Charles B on the morning of my flight that due to "technical problems" we could no longer stay in the apartment that I had booked. We had to make do with a much smaller (2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom) apartment which was totally inadequate for our needs. Did not even receive any compensation, discount or apology. I would not book with him again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travelers are raving about these Warsaw hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing