“Amazing food”

Cuisines: International, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nowe Miasto
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We did not stay at the hotel, but the resturant was small and cosy. Not to many people there, så good service - but remember to drink up you wine - or it will vanish...
good value for a 6course

2  Thank NTrine

Reviewed October 2, 2012

The food was delicious and beautifully presented. The pace was quite leisurely. We were allowed to order ala carte from the choices on the tasting menu.

1  Thank Elaine F
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Small cosy unpretentious and elegant-interesting combination. I've known the work of the chef for last ten years- always best in town and constantly improving. Every dish is from very good to excellent. Of course it is not cheap, but once in a while - a must.

2  Thank Simple-refined
Reviewed September 14, 2012

All is excellent, tasty, appetizing, healthy, ... And the Sommelier is the N° 1 in Poland !!!! I understand why !!! I recommend highly.

1  Thank david v
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I have been with a girl...very romantic location, professional service....but all dishes ordered were average.
I am Italian, and I admit my standards are pretty high ;) ....but definitely overpriced considering the quality of the menu...
However I will give this restaurant another chance.

1  Thank Leon M