“Worst service ever”
Review of To To Pho

To To Pho
Ranked #57 of 71 Quick Bites in Warsaw
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

The food was reasonably priced and ok, but I’ve never experienced such horrible service anywhere in my whole life. The girl behind the cashier seemed like an ”hello” was an insult to her. She also blamed us for receiving the wrong dishes, and laughed at our faces when we wanted to correct the order. So we just ate the wrong dish.

The place was also dirty, and the staff was just smoking outside while the dining area looked like a mess. I would definitely recommend to take your money elsewhere, because here they don’t even pretend to appreciate the customers.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed June 7, 2018

Simple place with great Pho. Good Value for money. Very tasty. I had a great meal every time I visited. Warsaw can be expensive, but To To Pho made me feel I had another choice. I recommend it.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

We came for a quick dinner after work and the food was really nice. It didn't look like such a big portion but after I could barely move.
The only upgrade you could maybe make is switch plastic forks and knives for real one. These are terrible!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

Tried the duck noodles...one of the best. Paid 5 euros including 1 drink. If you are hungry in warsaw it is definetly a stop that you need.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 2, 2018

I went here twice. It was both my first and last meal in Warsaw.

Both times I had soup with pho noodles and beef. It was very good, though not the best pho I've ever had, both times.

The service was fast, even the second time when they lost my order and had to input it again. Even then my food came in a reasonable amount of time.

It is quite cheap. A bowl of the soup filled me up completely and it was only 14PLN (like 4USD).

It's also open almost all the time. Which is great if you want to eat at odd hours.

Date of visit: December 2017