“Big portions”
Review of Pueblo

Pueblo
Ranked #17 of 258 Restaurants in Torun
Description: Pueblo invites you to our desing award winning restaurant where you will find authentic Mexican dishes at great prices. This is a good place for lunch, dinner or only for cocktails - we have the best margaritas and and the biggest tequila selection in town.
Reviewed May 20, 2019

The food is okay but a little bit too expensive for the quality they offer. Portions were too big for me and my friend, we had to leave a lot on the plate (I know that's rather a good thing but I don't like wasting food). I ordered grilled chicken and I could feel it was made on an actual grill (not a grill pan) - thumbs up for that! ;) Guacamole was amazing! I also recommend their lemonade. Great staff, our waiter was friendly and knew whole menu by heart. Overall, I liked this place and will probably visit it again.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed March 30, 2019

Full of choices, quick service, good food and drinks. For groups up till 10 persons there are places to sit. Also good for small groups

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed December 9, 2018

We went for dinner (8 people) a Friday evening and was lucky enough to get a table (most restaurants in Gdansk is full during the weekends so it might be good to make a reservation in advance).

We all had something different and everyone enjoyed their meal. The appetizers we had for sharing at first was delicious as well. Margaritas and the other drink was good too. Great service and the price was not high at all.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed September 18, 2018

Looking at other reviews - we appear unlucky.
The starter of cheese covered nachos was fine, served with tasty dips.
After that it was terrible food.
My son had the mixed grill - he said it didn't taste of much and the chicken should have had "Nike" stamped on it. It was like rubber.
I had ribs. The fat had not been cooked off and was about 1.5cm deep.
I could barely tell where the fat stopped and the meat started.I only ate half of it.
The potato wedges were soaked in fat and stodgy.
The salad looked like it had been sat on a table for a week.
All in all, over the period of a 7 day tour of Poland, the worst meal by a long way.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank DavidAWooo
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

We ordered vegetarian burrito, pork enchiladas, stuffed jalapenos (cheese not melting) and side guacamole. Taste was OK, not wow! Large choice of dishes. Restaurant is well decorated and has a good ambiance. The strawberry margarita is good.

Date of visit: August 2018