“Excellent Cajun”

Ranked #8 of 258 Restaurants in Torun
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We serve Creole cuisine from New Orleans - the best city in the world.
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

This is my go to restaurant when I’m in the mood for some comfort food, as an American living in Torun. Their burgers are great, a little cheaper during the weekday lunch special. The Caesar salad with blackened salmon even has my husband willing to order a salad — and that almost never happens! Despite being a meat lover, he also raves about their vegetarian eggplant pirogue. When we are in meat-lover mode, though, their steaks do not disappoint. Be ready to wait as they are prepped and cooked to order, but it’s well worth it.

I also absolutely love their ice tea with rose water and pine nuts. The appetizers we’ve tried have all been very good, though we haven’t tried desserts there yet. Warning the chowder on the soup menu is quite spicy! The decor is also quite charming, and I love sitting inside, whatever the season, though their outdoor summer option offers a great atmosphere as well.

Date of visit: February 2019
2  Thank Bridget G

Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

Cozy place, excellent music in the background, very good and not so typical food. Worth trying it out

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 30, 2019

Compact choice but there is something for everyone. Had the salmon which was perfect! Just outside the center, but search for it to find it! Best place in Torun

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank hgijten
Reviewed February 15, 2019

The ribs are amazing! I do recommend it. I am used to eat Brazilian barbecue, I couldn't imagine to find something similar in Poland.

Date of visit: February 2019
2  Thank LucasS5233
Reviewed January 6, 2019

Last year went with family to spend some quality time together while having dinner. We made a booking and everything was smooth and fine. Very nice presented all dishes, nice wine selection and perfect atmosphere to enjoy your dinner.
Highly recommend that place.

Date of visit: August 2018