I stayed at this hotel for 6 nights, as I came to Torun for a conference. The hotel is relatively small, boutique like. The corridor leading to my room is quite dark. In my time here, the lights have only been turned on once in the corridor. The room size is ample, and the bathroom is well laid out. The water pressure has been a highlight.
A few things that will assist with your decision to stay here:
1. There are not enough power points to charge electronic equipment. The room only has 1.
2. A small fridge is provided in the room, but it doesn't work.
3. There is no Wifi Internet in the rooms. Wifi only goes as far as reception.
4. There is Internet access, but you need to have a laptop that allows the Ethernet cable to be plugged into the laptop. Internet was inconsistent, and at times did not work.
5. Breakfast has been consistent and filling and included in the cost of accommodation.
6. Room seems to have mozzies and flies buzzing around. Yes, I have been bitten!
7. There is a washing service of clothes, but it is priced per piece.
8. Staff at reception want to assist, but can't, due to communication barriers. They will assist as far as they can understand you.
9. The hotel does not have a business center, so printing out train tickets is problematic. I found reception were prepared to let me email a document so that they could print it out.
10. Hard to get a bucket of ice. Some staff were generous and others no so..,
The hotel was beautifully decorated, and the rooms were modern.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Hotel Bulwar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.