“Good beer and cosy”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pivovaria

Pivovaria
Ranked #3 of 94 Restaurants in Radom
Cuisines: Bar, European, Polish, Central European
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Waitstaff
“Good beer and cosy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

Was there for a beer with my girlfriend, really liked the place.
Nice selection of snacks or dishes.
The brewery allow you to try some original beers.
Go for it !

2 Thank Yves B

• Polish first
Durham, North Carolina
“Beer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2011

Pivovaria is the first restaurant with an in-house brewery in Radom. They make 4 kinds of beer and being a fan of beer, I loved it! I didn't order any food there but I've heard from family members that they offer some wonderful spare ribs at a very reasonable price. I know there is also a VIP room and if you talk to staff, it might be possible to get a tour of the brewery. The staff were very friendly, without having realized, we stayed there about an hour after the closing hour but they had no problem with that. Some of us didn't speak Polish but getting served in English was also no problem. The only thing I didn't enjoy so much is the interior. It's not bad but felt a bit 'cold' and dim, doesn't create the right atmosphere in my opinion. Maybe a wooden floor could fix that. Overall, I think Pivovaria is definitely worth the visit and in the summer, there are tables outside too!

• Visited August 2011