“nice food”

Restauracja Olivio
Cuisines: European, Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The restaurant serves European cuisine with a large share of the Italian. On the menu we offer a lot of pasta, I ES, poultry and seafood, desserts, espresso coffee and real Italian pizza. The wide range of wines, spirits and Carlsberg on tap.
Zurich, Switzerland
“nice food”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

When on business trip we had a nice dinner here - I had the gazpacho and the pasta All'Arrabiata - both were good, big portions, service ok. Good value for money. Nice terras outside.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Si73

• Polish first
Warsaw, Poland
“My sons christening”
Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

We were looking for a good restaurant in radom for my sons and his cousin christening.
At that time it was a new restaurant, just few weeks old. S we didn't know what to expect.
But despite the fact that we booked everything for 20 people 2 days only in advance, i think they did really well.
The staff was really helpful and the owner really nice and professional.
They did make their best to accomodate us.
Thanks, i recommend....

1 Thank Yves B
Aqaba, Jordan
“Interesting menu and delicious food”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I enjoyed aubergine rolls with red pesto. Picante and excellent!
Trout with vegetables in foil was not so special. I missed vegetables in that meal. Potatoes, cherry tomatoes and olives. That was all.
But my partner had duck leg in cherry sauce and it was so delicious that I want to go back and have it myself. Chocolate cake with cherries is warm and good.

We had white wine of the house. Sicilian, extremely light but fair and only 33 zt/lit (7.9 euros).

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Helena_Ceric
Krakow, Poland
“Probbably best place in Radom”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We have been there last friday it was great choice. I had carpaccio and green pepper rostbef, carpaccio was quite common althought rostbef was incredible it's rare to taste such meat cooked to perfection, my partner had bruschettas but they were to oily and then he had some fish and it was also wonderfull. We have also chosen red chianti it was tasty and price was very atractive. Service was nice and helpfull but i guess they work without any supervision wich is strange for such nice place. i would reccomend it to all the visitors in radom.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank ketepasa
“The best restaurant in the aria”
Reviewed September 10, 2011

Two weeks ago we were in Radom .One of the friend advise us to eat in "Olivio". The food was awesome and the staffs were helpful . I really Edvise to eat here and we know that we will come back!!!

1 Thank Wishnia