“Quaint, Delicious and good prices. LOVED IT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Weranda Caffe

Weranda Caffe
Ranked #4 of 698 Restaurants in Poznan
Cuisines: Polish, Cafe, Central European, European
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Drinks, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Irmo, South Carolina
“Quaint, Delicious and good prices. LOVED IT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

I had breakfast here with my family, pancakes and bacon, and it was excellent. The pancakes were hot and the bacon was perfect. The atmosphere was really incredible, beautiful paper hanging from the ceiling and re -furbished furniture everywhere, with gorgeous fresh flowers on every table. I had the best iced cafe mocha espresso I have ever had in my entire life! We went back later and had delicious iced tea and fresh juice. I could eat here every day.

Visited August 2014

• Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Bratislava, Slovakia
“A picturesque place in Poznan”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

Me and my little daughtie were attracted to the place by the veranda on a hot day. The approach to the veranda was a little bit complicated with a buggy, but we managed. The service was very nice and quite flexible - I appreciate it especially when spending time with my kid. We ordered a glass of juice for the little one, a glass of non-alcoholic beer for me and a piece of cake. Unfortunately, they did not have the promised beer (it was really a hot day and I was in the mood for it :)), but the waitress suggested I took a glass of their home-made ice tea. The tea was very nice, though I did not know how to fish the great pieces of fruits out of it - I helped myself with a straw. But what is the most important about the place is its atmosphere - the nice open place in the centre of the city, with picturesque details, full of flowers... my recommendation :)

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Marosson
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

We all ended up choosing the same thing - pancakes with bacon. They were really good, freshly cooked and very tasty. We also ordered some water and it arrived in a carafe stuffed with fruit and even cucumber, tasted great for water! Just be warned that it is quite a wait for food - obviously a small kitchen and everything is freshly prepared so it takes a moment or two. Helpful staff and very pleasant relaxing atmosphere.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Fionam2242
“Great atmosphere, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

I visited Weranda three times with my friends during our trip to Poznan. Each time there I enjoyed the food, which was simple and good. The atmosphere was excellent which was the main reason we kept coming back and its central location within Stary Browar.

“Beautiful place, amazing breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

We had breakfast at this tiny beautiful restaurant. It was really good, especially the pancakes. The offer a few breakfast menus. Not expensive (4/6 euro). Only point is that they are not really fast. Would highly recommend this one for breakfast though.

1 Thank Tim H