“Always great service”

Sheraton Poznan Hotel
Ranked #4 of 74 Hotels in Poznan
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We have stayed in this hotel several times since 2011. It has been impressive that the level of service is always very high, especially from the front staff. The staff exceeds our expectation every time when we ask for something specific, from tips for shopping to extra sets of towels for our kids. We choose their club floor rooms and the services we receive from it is worth the difference in the rates. Their food is great and the room service is normally quick, although only this time the room service came late and food was not warm enough. The bed is divine, the rooms are always perfectly done, and according to my husband, the selection of the movies is great too!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Marcfoe, General Manager at Sheraton Poznan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Dear Us221
First of all, let me thank you for being our guest and sharing such a wonderful review with fellow travellers. I am extremely happy to hear that you like our hotel so much and keep returning to us. It is fantastic to hear so many compliments, especially from a Guest who visited us many times and knows us well. I will for sure share your review and all the nice words with hotel associates.
I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you at Sheraton Poznan many times in future again.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

I stayed for 2 nights, the hotel is very good with excellent staff and facilities. The in-house bar is good and the menu above par.
The prices are in-line with other hotels in the area and I felt I got good value for money.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Marcfoe, General Manager at Sheraton Poznan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Dear Chris T,

Thank you so much for your comment on Tripadvisor.com. You brought straight to the point and enjoying your stay and facilities at the Sheraton Poznan Hotel. It is exactly that why our employees appreciate when guests share their own opinion on how the service went. Thank you - as you have expierienced our location just minutes away from the train station or 15 mins by Taxi from the Airport and a 20 mins walk to the Old Market place. Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

This is a fine property. Good beds, excellent location on the fringes of town (ten minute drive to the airport, ten minute walk to the town centre), nice breakfast. The staff was courteous and fast to respond to queries. Swimming pool and sauna were small but well appointed.
On the down side: internet comes at the extortionate rate of 80 PLN.
I would return here.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Marcfoe, General Manager at Sheraton Poznan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Dear Wimbrussel
Thank you for choosing our hotel and rating us on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to hear that you had a good stay at Sheraton Poznan and would return and recommend the hotel to fellow travellers. I hope we will have a chance to welcome you back soon. As you mentioned the paid Internet at our hotel, please let me take this occassion to recommend choosing our Club Floor rooms on your next stay. Sheraton Club provides guests with Internet access and breakfast at no additional charge. Moreover it gives access to the Club Lounge with complimentary snacks and beverages, where you can work, relax, and meet with fellow travellers during your stay.
Looking froward to seeing you in Poznan again,

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I was yesterday staying in the Sheraton Poznan.

For Poland, this hotel is very good.

The hotel is modern, quite new.

You will have there a international level, with the normal services that you can expect.

But the most important !!, for Poland, the service is there vey good ! the staff is useful and polite !!!

It's so rare in Poland that it must be noted :-)

You can chose this hotel without problem, I think you will not be disappointed.

I need to tell that I am SPG platinum member, from the beginning of this year I already spend 24 nights on SPG hotels, so I can compare :-)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Marcfoe, General Manager at Sheraton Poznan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Reviewer
First and foremost, please let me thank you for choosing our hotel and sharing your experience with fellow travellers. It is great to hear such a positive opinion, especially from our SPG Platinum Member who has a chance to travel a lot and compare service quality at many hotels. Thank you very much for being a loyal Starwood Hotels & Resorts guest and for choosing our properties. I hope you are satisfied with the Platinum status benefits and that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you at our hotel many times again in future.
Looking forward to seeing you again in Poznan.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Just walk across the street and you're in the fair. Very well kept place. Clean and quiet. Good food in the restaurant and bar area. Rooms are very well furnished and spotless. Club level has open club room for coffee,soda, fruit and cookies. Wine, Beer and drinks flow at 6pm. A full bottle of red wine came with my room. Nice touch.

1 mile walk to the old square and numerous places to eat along the way. Mall are is 1 mile and the airport is a 10 minute cab ride.

Room Tip: Mine looked at the fair grounds area. Not sure what the other side offered. From the area, not so su...
1  Thank 358GMan
Marcfoe, General Manager at Sheraton Poznan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Dear 358GMan
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and rating it on Trip Advisor.
It's great news to hear you liked it here. I hope you had a chance to explore the city a bit as well.
Once again, thanks for all the nice words and great rating.
Looking forward to welcoming you in Poznan and at our hotel again in future.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Stayed there twice and we won't go for any other hotel in Poznan ever again! It is located just a short walk from the city centre. The rooms are absolutely spotless and very comfortable. Breakfast is delicious, can't get any better than that. Make sure to visit the spa on the top floor which provides an amazing view over the city. An excellent place, well worth the money!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DDStasiak
Marcfoe, General Manager at Sheraton Poznan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Dear DDStasiak
Firstly, let me thank you for being our guest and writing such a fantastic review about the hotel.
Receiving such positive feedback from our guests is a great reward and a remarkable motivational factor for all of us here at Sheraton Poznan.
I am extremely happy to find out that you consider your stay a memorable experience and enjoyed your time at the hotel.
I hope, we will have the pleasure to welcome you at Sheraton Poznan many times again in future.
Looking forward to seeing your again.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

The best hotel in Poznań but price is very reasonable.
The hotel location is very good - easy to access by plane, train, taxi or car.
In a city centre - just oposite to International Fair, close to an old town or any other location.
The hotel is relatively new and You can feel it all over. It's always clean and nice. Have its own inside parking but there is also (cheaper) parking lot just outside the hotel.
Apart of restaurant it has an own pub with great American food - You will love it !
What is of special importance: the front desk staff - from the moment You enter hotel You can really feel that You are valuable guest.

Room Tip: If You prefer a quiet room, please ask for a one without street view.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank 725Izabella

Dear 725Izabella
First of all, let me thank you for being our guest and reviewing the hotel on TripAdvisor.
I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and find it a good value for money.
Many thanks for your nice words and appreciation for our Front Office associates who work hard everyday to make our guests feel like home while staying at the hotel. I will for sure share your review with them.
I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you at our hotel and in our restaurants many times again.