“Nice Hotel”
Review of Hotel Wilda

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Poznan
Hotel Wilda
Ranked #59 of 74 Hotels in Poznan
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Hotel Wilda is really a nice place, very well-maintained and clean. It is an elegant hotel with almost all the luxurious amenities. Rooms are big, gracefully decorated with furnishings and other things of comfort. Bathroom was not too big, but looked fresh and was properly ventilated too. Quality and choice of food was great. I tried all the meals, but breakfast was my favorite. Staff here is very friendly, but communication is a little issue. I was in the city to participate in a Seminar on Global Warming and booked this accommodation for my stay. I was not at all disappointed and would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I visited this place with my adult daughter a few months ago. Our stay was quite comfortable and relaxing. Rooms were good in size, clean and nicely decorated. Breakfast and snacks were OK. Staff is very co-operative and helped my daughter in completing her project. Communication was a little issue, as some members of the staff find difficulty in speaking English. I will definitely recommend this name to others.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2006

This is not a 4-star tourist hotel, but it is impeccably clean and at only 80 zl a night a HUGE bargain. It's down in a working class part of town so you need taxis or the buses to get anywhere. If you want to get a real feel for how the people of Poland live this is the hotel to stay at. No one at the desk spoke English, but they were friendly and quite helpful in getting me a room not once, not twice, but three times (I kept going back I liked the homey atmosphere so much). They'll call you a taxi if you just point at the sign that says "Taxi". Despite the language differences, I felt right at home here. I was always greeted as I came and went. There's also a dining room with good working class food available. This is the place for a no-frills rest away from other tourists. I felt perfectly safe there, day or night. Draw a map for the taxi drivers so they can get you back to the hotel quickly and easily.

3  Thank Taivo