“Best ramen in town!”

YetzTu
Ranked #20 of 900 Restaurants in Poznan
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: We are the only authentic japanese restaurant in Poznan. We serve variety of japanese style dishes, specializing in RAMEN, SUSHI and WOK dishes.
Reviewed July 11, 2017

I've heard a lot of good things about YetzTu in the past, so I finally decided to give it a try. We got there at 2 PM (on a Monday) and the place was packed, but fortunately we were able to make a reservation for 3 PM that same day. The ramen was definitely worth the wait!
The waitress that served us was really helpful, and described all the dishes to us in detail.
I got the vegetable wontons as a starter (to share) and the vegetarian ramen as a main course. Both were absolutely delicious!
The wontons were nice and crispy, and the ramen was much more filling than I expected. I couldn't finish the bowl (regretfully).
If you decide to go here, make sure to make a reservation beforehand, and keep in mind that the portions are really big and filling!

Reviewed June 13, 2017

One of the best ramen I had. Service is very polite and nice. Food is great, wonderful and at good value. The only problem is that the place is so small I had to try few times to get a seat there! That's why I only gave 4 stars instead of 5 because sure they make great food but that doesn't give you anything if you can't get a place and eat there!

Reviewed June 5, 2017

Few months ago I read a nice review about the restaurant "YetzTu" on a culinary blog "Wygrywam z Anoreksją". I had to go here!

Professional and patient waitress, exactly described composition of dishes.
I ordered the Shio ramen. The bowl was a work of art! Handmade noodles were cooked in point but won ton dumplings were overcooked. Chopped chives added to freshness. Broth was too mild for me, so I added sesame and soya sauce, which twisted the taste. Perfectly creamy egg with liquid yolk was a masterpiece.

The restaurant provides space for only 15 people so remember to book a table in advance. Its unusual decor and atmosphere brought me to Asia.
The prize for such big portion is surprisingly low.

Either you love or hate ramen. No doubt you should give it a try. I will definitelly come back to this place.
I highly recommend YetzTu!

1  Thank Kinga M
Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

Small place so we sat at the bar. I lived in Tokyo for two years and this was the best Ramen I've had since then. I'm here visiting for three weeks and I will be back here as much as possible.

Reviewed April 9, 2017

It's by far the best ramen you'll get in Poznań, if not in whole of Poland. The prices are affordable - between 25-35PLN for a bowl of ramen that will definitely fill you up. Not only that, but if it's your first time having ramen the staff will tell you how to get the best possible experience. Reservations are a must since they're always full. Preferably the day or two before but it's possible to get lucky and make a same day reservation. The staff are all very friendly, the place is nice and clean. All in all a great eatery in the heart of the City. :)