See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 23, 2016

Good location with easy access to city center. Big free parking place. WiFi was fast. Room was little outdated but clean and bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good (not for vegans i think). If you need they have takeaway breakfast pack. Staff was very friendly.

Room tip: economy rooms are little outdated
Date of stay: February 2016
Reviewed June 20, 2012

This hotel is not directly in the Square and requires a taxi to frequent. However, very kind staff and the hotel was extremely clean. A very nice Polish girl on reception and a lovely Polish lady made good eggs in the morning for breakfast. We even received a welcome gift as part of the Euro tournament which was a kind gesture :)

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2012

It is not right in the centre, but perfect for car travelers. Very cosy and attitude was kind.

Room tip: We got apartment on the top floor; it was just perfect.
Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2012

value for your money! nice, friendly staff; good food at the restaurant

Date of stay: March 2012
Reviewed May 8, 2011

I stayed here while I was doing some business in Poland. We stayed here for 2 nights in April, and I was very happy with the accommodations. My colleague and I had a suite, so I had the pullout couch and I gave him the master bedroom. Room was big enough, had a clean bathroom, free internet, and some room to sprawl. The master bedroom had a desk and chair to go along with the queen-sized bed. There was some closet space, but we did not use it. Restaurant downstairs was very good for we ate lunch here twice. English speaking front-desk for those that don't speak Polish.

I cannot speak for the size of the regular rooms.

Only major negative was the location. It would take 15-20 minutes to walk into town at a minimum. There was also the use of a taxi or tram, but we did not have a chance to use that. However, if one knew the schedule or asked the friendly people at the desk, I am sure they would help you.

Date of stay: April 2011