1,082 results
All reviews old town business trip executive room nice hotel stary rynek shower gel convenient location very nice stay minute walk shopping mall buffet breakfast short stay rooms are large train station hotel is located city centre square
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Location - opposite to Stary Browar = city centre.
Rooms are clean and in average/ high standard.
Haven't tried breakfast although stayed few times but tried a dinner once at the restaurant which was very good.
No undeground car park. The one outside the hotel is too expensive.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
olgazadlo, Organizational Specialist at Novotel Poznan Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Sir,

Thanks for leaving your thoughts here. The team and I are glad that you enjoyed your stay, and we’ve taken note of your comments. Rest assured we will address them. We hope to see you again soon at Novotel Poznan Centrum ! :)

Novotel & Ibis Poznań Centrum

Reviewed June 7, 2019

Good tourist hotel in Poznan. Large lobby and easy access to good rooms with tea and coffee facilities provided. A little too far from centre market square to walk there with ease. Noisy tram track can be heard from rooms at front of hotel.

Buffet dinner not brilliant. Breakfast good. Very noisy canteen style restaurant.

Bar staff excellent and reception staff too.

Room tip: not front view rooms as noisy tram track outside can be heard.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
olgazadlo, Organizational Specialist at Novotel Poznan Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ivor S,

Thanks for leaving your thoughts here. The team and I are glad that you enjoyed your stay, and we’ve taken note of your comments. Rest assured we will address them. I hope we can welcome you back to our Hotel soon :)

Novotel&Ibis Poznan Centrum

Reviewed June 5, 2019

It is very hard to get through to the reception from your room, if you need anything. Staff in this hotel put you on hold or simply cut you off if you ring reception from your room. After ringing from the room and I went to reception to check why I am not getting through and discover that the staff took the phone off the hook.
Lady with blond hair in the resturtant is very stiff and uptight. This is the only place I have been where cheese platter does not come with cracker/anything to eat with.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Paige12015,

I’m so sorry that you were disappointed by your experience staying with us at Novotel Poznan Centrum.

I appreciate the feedback and rest assured that we take all comments very seriously. We are looking into the matter, but feel free to contact me on + 48 61 858 71 01 or email me at h3376-am@accor.com if you’d like to discuss things further.

Novotel & Ibis Poznan Centrum

Reviewed June 4, 2019

The hotel is a combined IBIS and Novotel, which I never have experienced before. Common areas are mutual for both the brands. Location is very good, close to the pedestrian area and a nice walk to the old town square

The room was very comfortable, good size and nicely furbished. Bed very comfortable. Bathroom modern and well planned. Everything very clean and sober. Also the wiew from floor 15 was great.

But the isolation was not good. You could hear what the people in the room next door was saying aswell as every noise from the hallway, since the door was not isolated. Also the tram on the street below made more noise than you could imagine (even though the hotel could not do anything about that).

The worst thing was really the service. The first day after arrival I came back to my room at 5.15 pm, and the room was still not serviced. The day after that the room had been serviced when I returned in the afternoon, but they had not refilled shower-gel and shampoo. So I went down to reception asking for more. After being away returning to the room more than four hours later there still was no shower-gel and shampoo, so I had to go down to reception and complain. Then I got some more. For me that is not Novotel-standard, and I was really surprised.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
NovotelPoznanCentrum, Manager at Novotel Poznan Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Mr Patrick,

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion with us regarding your recent stay.
We are truly sorry, that we were unable to meet your expectations and needs to make your stay pleasant. Please accept my sincere apologies for that.

Normally our service is very good and the difficulties you experienced are not a fair reflection of our usual high standard of customer care.

We are very sorry about all indulgences that happened during your stay. I thank you once again for sharing your comments with us as thanks to it we are able to focus on what is most important in the given moment.
We are very grateful for your support and do sincerely hope we may have the pleasure of welcoming you back at Novotel & Ibis Poznan Centrum.

Monika Gruszka
Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

Excellent hotel to stay in in Poznan. Rooms comfortable and spacious. Staff very helpful. However catering facilitaties overloaded so individual residents suffer with dinner in the evening with bulk parties, i.e. bus parties and private events pre booked for dinner given preference.. When it came, the very best steak for a long time. Breakfast also excellent.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple