“Enjoyable meal and value for money”
Review of Sphinx

Sphinx
Ranked #408 of 810 Restaurants in Poznan
Cuisines: African, Fast Food, Egyptian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I found this restaurant a few hundred yards from my hotel.It had an interesting menu and was very cheap.I had a pepsI,which almost filled a half litre glass.I had mushroom soup which was very tasty though a bit tepid.I had a dish called Sphinx.Three kinds of meat,chips,coleslaw and red cabbage.Followed by and ice cream sundae.This cost me all of 55 zloty.The service was good.I was absoloutely famished and this meal really hit the spot.In sterling the meal cost me less than twelve pounds.Real value for money.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

This iss one of a chain of restaurants which provide reasonably priced meals. On this occassion I felt I was served with a pre-poured beer (it was flat).

1  Thank johnboy1000
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Please don't waste your time or ruin your tastebuds here! Bad, bland food and service to match!

1  Thank KrysiaN
Reviewed March 21, 2012

Dined here with a few colleagues and all had an enjoyable meal.

Simple western style food here, steaks were very good, Pizza was an excellent standard and drinks were also great (we love a well prepared Mojito) and delivered to the table quickly.

All in all a great atmosphere and excellent value for money

Reviewed January 5, 2012

It is difficult to complain any detailed issue of Sphinx. It seems to belong to a chain of restaurants. The restaurant's is decorated by warm colours, service is ok with good looking waiters, food basic, but ok. Perhaps the biggest mistake is the context of the restaurant: Sphinx in the old town of Poznan.

If I could review just the food with the price, I could give 3 points. But reviewing the whole package, I can not give more than 2 points.

1  Thank SWScholar