“great first experience”

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“great first experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

It was our first experience at a shooting range using handguns. Apparently it's the only place in central poland where you can do it without a licence or a membership, though you do need an appointment. I was using walter ppk and my husband was shooting from Glock. It's perfect for beginners as well as advanced shooters.
You do need a car to get there. The place wasn't easy to find, in the middle of nowhere with a small sign that's easy to miss. Had to ask for directions so some polish might be handy.
It costs 50zl (£10p/h) plus ammunition, prices start from 1.50zl (25 pence) per handgun bullet, I was told.
All in all, we really enjoyed it and would go back nxt time we're in poland.

1 Thank Ella1401

• Polish first
High Peak, null, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Good range and great selection of guns. Fees could be made clearer”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

I took my son there after having booked
It was a good experience except for the price
We went on the understanding he'd be on a package costing 250 Zlotys
I thought he was being generous giving extra magazines for eack gun and thinking it was good value for money.
When we came to pay we found he'd been on a double package at double the price plus ammo. We had to find an ATM to make up the difference
I wouldn't try to put anyone off going there. It's a good experience and very professional only make sure your clear about the price from the start
If your offered extras then ask if it involves extra fees

2 Thank Dale B
Wroclaw
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“You need to reserve??”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

My girlfriend and I went to Lodz for a weekend. We thought about trying this since we had never shot before. She made the call as I don´t speak polish, the guy attending it was rude. The place is actually like 30 km away from Lodz. We didn´t have a car and there was no practical way of getting there cheaply. And on top of that, the guy said you have to make a reservation, you can´t just go there. Which isn´t terrible, but they just don´t say this anywhere.

3 Thank Alonso S
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great fun for anybody!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Best outdoor shooting range in central Poland. Don't know if there is any other in that region. Many types of guns & rifles. Close to Lodz city, but still in quiet and isolated place. Good trainers will show you how to shoot properly. Take your family, friends for some shooting. You don't need any weapon permission. Was already twice and it's still great entertainment. Definitely will come back soon.

Visited July 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant experience that we will never forget.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

I booked a visit to Shooting Range Academy for my brothers Stag Do in Lodz, Poland.
Best idea ever! There was 11 of us and all of is enjoyed it. The Shooting Range Academy is about a 40 mins taxi ride from the center of Lodz. But taxis can be very cheap. For 11 of us it cost £70 altogether both ways.
On the Shooting Range we shot fire arms, including a pistol (Glock 17 or Walther P99), a shotgun, Glauberyt Polish Uzi and a AKMs Kalashnikov for a great price. With an option to purchase additional ammunition at the end.
The instructors gave great advice and spoke excellent English.

Overall it was great fun to shoot some real ammo into some targets. It was completely safe. Even if you aren't a big fan of guns, this is just a great experience to do.

Visited June 2013