Holiday Inn LODZ
$49
$63
$61
  • Restaurant
All reviewspiotrkowska streetbusiness triphotel is locatedmini fridgetasty foodfree waterprivate parkingexcellent hotelthe heart of the citybusiness hotelstayed here for nightsevery morningcomfy bedrooms are cleanlocation is greatgood sizea great place to stay
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Excellent Hotel. Great location. Large rooms with ample of light. Nice bathroom. Very good breakfast. New. Good service and attitude.
Parking cost 10 pln per day.
Only drawback - The bed's mattresses are too soft.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Agnieszka N, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn LODZ, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear Guest,
you have noticed so many advantages of our hotel! Thank you!
The softness of the mattress is perceived differently - I hope it will not discourage you to visit us again!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I've stayed in a few Holiday Inns recently on business, and this one was memorable for a number of reasons. The room was very affordable and very new and modern compared to those in Holiday Inns I have stayed in in other parts of the world, particularly in the Middle East. The food at the hotel restaurant was excellent, and the bar area in the hotel lobby was very nice too. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is walking distance from the university in Lodz. Overall I would recommend this hotel and would gladly go back. Much better than any other Holiday Inn I have stayed in and very good value.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Agnieszka N, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn LODZ, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear Bruce,
it was very nice to read such comments about our hotel! We will be glad to welcome you back!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

The hotel is located in very centre of Lodz, close, and just off Pilsudski Street. It has small parking outside. Decorated with some desingers' spots. You might want to ask for quite side of the hotel. Breakfast is very good service is the besr you can expect clean rooms

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your kind opinion about our hotel. It would be a pleasure to welcome you again!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 5 nights in a suite and every part of my stay was wonderful.
Following is the snapshot

1. Location- Bang opposite to Tram Station and Lower side of piotrkowska street. 15 mins walk to padestrian only Piotrowska street where all the bar restaurants, street food and pubs are available. The street is beautiful and full of people.

2. Amenities- Though hotel doesn't have a swimming pool but gym was well equipped and Sauna was wonderful. They provided very high quality toiletries in the room and everything which require was available.

3. Room- I stayed in a suite, it was huge with 3 chairs huge sofa cum bed, king size bed, 2 lcd tv's, bathtup, well stocked mini bar huge wardrobes. Decor of the room was simple but pleasing.

4. Hotel Building- Brand new absolutely clean.

5. Service- Staff was amazing ever smiling left lost an opportunity to wish and ask me how I am, whatever I asked for from room change to another view to Room service was done in no time and always with a broad smile on face.

6. Food- Hotel has a bar and a restaurant both have a limited menu I had dinner twice there but both the time food was outstanding. Breakfast had a very large spread and once again amazing service by breakfast staff. I ordered twice from room service both the time it was quick delicious and once again with a broad smile.

7. Overall- A good size hotel definitely deserves fulfills all the criteria of a 4 star. I loved it and highly recommend it. I will return to this place for sure.

Thanks Guys.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Agnieszka N, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn LODZ, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear Guest!
It was a great pleasure to read your review of our hotel! Thank you for all the comments, all fantastic! We will do everything to keep on good working. We want you to be happy with your stay with us!
Feel always invited!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Nice new hotel in a good location. Stayed in the executive/juinor suite on quiet side of hotel. The room was very spacious with a sofa, chair, and small table. Also a good sized desk with outlets. Very contemporary style. Great surface space in the bathroom unlike other contemporary hotels. Bottled water provided daily. You can open the large window/doors for fresh air and the thermostat will automatically turn off until you close and lock them. I especially liked the beds and firm pillows. I'm a side sleeper and I really have problems with hotel pillows but this bed and pillow was absolutely wonderful for me. 5 stars for that. Location was good for the festival as it was a 10 minute walk from the hotel to the studios. Breakfast was fine but I'm not eating a Polish-style breakfast so don't really want anything but fruit. There was a man there who asked if I needed anything everytime I came down so I didn't have a problem with that. The snickers bar in the room was kind of funny and we didn't touch it but free bottled water supplied everyday is far more important to me. One design flaw was the bath tub. There is a sheet of fixed glass that covers about a third of the tub so I ended up taking showers standing on the drain to try to eliminate flooding. Still the floor was totally wet after every shower and I'm a small person. Staff was courteous but housekeeping seemed always in a rush to clean our room. We were usually up late so slept in which was a problem for housekeeping who would knock on our door nearly every morning before noon. There is no 24 hour dining or room service so after 11pm...forget it, kitchen is closed. There is a chain restaurant "Sphinx" that may be open later but mostly everything in Lodz closes at 11pm.

Room Tip: The executive suites have a lot of space for families or business where you need to work at a desk. Quiet rooms are very quiet off the street.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Agnieszka N, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn LODZ, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Hallo! Thank you for your accurate opinion! It was a real pleasure to read so many warm words about the hotel! And it would be great to welcome you again!