“Old values with a contemporary twise”
Review of Holiday Inn LODZ

Holiday Inn LODZ
Ranked #8 of 39 Hotels in Lodz
Reviewed December 12, 2012

1952 and the first Holiday Inn opened its doors, location Memphis, Tennessee. Blending good service with competitive prices, founder Kemmons Wilson was onto a sure thing and soon the franchise was born. 60 years later and here I am enjoying Mr Kemmons' dream(s). Hmmm comfortable bed. This is a great hotel for the price, with spacious and well designed accommodation. There is a free coffee making station in the room and complementary toothbrush, toothpaste, razors and a host of other eminently forgettable items at the front desk, should you need them. In fact the service is excellent all round and the staff a pleasure. There is also free wifi. And a gym. Outside it is snowing but inside it is toasty. Centrally located and newly refurbished, this hotel is ideal for the weary traveller.

Room Tip: You can turn the A/C fan off, if it too noisy for you.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Kamila Z, Manager at Holiday Inn LODZ, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a charming review. We are very proud of the beds here at Holiday Inn Hotel and are glad that you had a most comfortable sleep. The blackout curtains and the beds can really transform a room into “sleep heaven”.
Your comments about the excellent service will serve to motivate the team and I will pass the message along.
If you plan to return to Lodz in the future please do not hesitate to contact me, I would be delighted to assist you.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn LODZ

Reviewed December 11, 2012

s located in one of the main streets of the city of Lodz. The room was nice and clean. It's a good place to work because it is a very quiet place. The style of the hotel is modern because it is a new hotel.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Kamila Z, Manager at Holiday Inn LODZ, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Dear Tomasz,

Thank you for choosing a Holiday Inn Hotel for your trip to Lodz and for posting a possitive review of your experience. We appreciate every nice word and hope you will come back in the nearest future.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Not a single problem.
This hotel was opened in may 2012. I decided to reserve there since very close to my destination.
I was positively impressed most of all for the fact that I didn't had a single problem during my stay.
I arrived in Lodz by car; when I entered the lobby, in a couple minutes I received my key and an internal parking ticket. I had a good dinner in my room. Could connect to the internet immediately in the room with an easy procedure clearly explained by the hotel, dowload email and finish some tasks preparing activities for the day after.
In the morning I had a good breakfast and useful information to reach my destination.
The room is in Holiday Inn standard: comfortable from every point of view...View...the building is tall and from the great window you can see the city.
Definitively a good choice if you're in Lodz for business.

Room Tip: From 5th floor: building is taller than other, you can have nice sightseeing
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Kamila Z, Manager at Holiday Inn LODZ, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting this wonderful review of your stay at the Holiday Inn Hotel on your recent visit to Lodz.

We loved, loved…loved having you and are glad that you got to discover many of the things that Holiday Inn Lodz has to offer.

On your next visit you will have to enjoy our leisure facilities as well as our restaurant and bar

Thank you again for posting this wonderful review and please contact me should you decide to return to Holiday Inn on your next trip to Lodz.

Kindest regards

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for a weekend (2 nights), it's very clean, very nice, pretty new. The staff is kind and helpful, willing to walk the extra mile. The gym is small but cozy, when I went there (Friday evening) I was the only person, felt pretty luxurious to have all the equipment to myself. Ordered room service, it was also impeccable, fresh, fast. Breakfast is also very nice, broad selection, everyone can find something to their taste. The parking is still under construction, but it was never full. If you get a street view room it can get a bit noisy, but it is only slightly disturbing, the windows block 90% of the noise.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the parking are more quiet but the view is not nice, there's a lot of construc...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Kamila Z, Manager at Holiday Inn LODZ, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following on from your recent visit to Holiday Inn Lodz Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive such great feedback and I will ensure that your nice comments regarding the room service, cleanliness of the rooms and the overall service throughout the hotel are communicated to all those concerned. We feel that the hotel is very unique and special and through providing excellent 4* service we want all of guests and visitors to have an exceptional experience. I am delighted that you found this to be the case. We hope to welcome you back through our doors again very soon.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I stayed here for 4 nights, in this new Holiday Inn hotel. The service was very good and the rooms spotless and very new. Everything worked faultlessly and I had a very pleasant stay. If I had to critisise it would be that the restaurant service was slow and whilst this did not worry me as I had a book, I noticed a couple of other customers looking quite frustrated. The decor is very modern and a bit spartan but quite "ok". The bar was very friendly and the local Polish draught beer was excellent. A good stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Kamila Z, Manager at Holiday Inn LODZ, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your possitive feedback about Holiday Inn Lodz with us and the future guests. I am very happy to hear that you had such a good stay.

On behalf of our whole team thank you for the compliments about the rooms and service at the bar.

I hope that you will return to our Hotel in the nearest future where there is plenty more of that excellent draught :)

Reviewed October 26, 2012

This is a really nice, new hotel in a good location. Being part of the Holiday Inn chain you get a lot of what you can find in other Holiday Inn hotels around Europe - modern interiors & fairly spacious rooms. The service at the hotel was really polite and attentive, the breakfast was really good... for other meals I would recommend going out and trying something local.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Kamila Z, Manager at Holiday Inn LODZ, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Dear Maciej,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following on from your stay at Holiday Inn Lodz. I am delighted that you had such a good experience and thank you for your kind comments regarding both bedrooms and our staff. This is a relatively new venture for us so I will ensure your wonderful feedback is communicated. If you plan to return to Lodz at any point in the near future I hope you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I have been to many hotels around Europe and this is a very nice hotel. Location is great with gated parking, no charge and really good wifi, which is odd for Poland. Staff was very kind and most speak English, if not they certainly try to accomodate you. Towels were awesome and if you stay in enough hotels in Europe you will learn to appreciate a nice soft bath towel and washcloths, can't always get those. Food and service were great. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Kamila Z, Manager at Holiday Inn LODZ, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Dear Lafayette,

Thank you for your nice comment on Tripadvisor. We appreciate that you have chosen our hotel for your stay in Lodz and are tremendously happy that all the amenities were up to your satisfaction.
We look forward to welcoming you again in the nearest future.