“Great food worth to try once”
Review of Czarcia Lapa

Czarcia Lapa
Ranked #4 of 196 Restaurants in Lublin
Cuisines: Polish, European, Mediterranean, Central European
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Kaohsiung, Taiwan
“Great food worth to try once”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Wonderful and cozy atmosphere, nice staff which speaks well English, no need to wait too long for delicious food, has pianist which plays melodious pieces of music. When we were leaving they call a taxi for us even though I was just asking about taxi info and didn't ask them to do so.

• Visited November 2013

• Polish first
Palm Coast, Florida, United States
“Great regional food & wine!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Wonderful soup-chlodnik lubelski, freshest tartar, great chablis, nice server! The floor was under construction, otherwise the place looked great!

NH
“Great food. Great atmosphere. Great service.”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Really nice meal here. Nice wine to go with a delicious steak and sous vide pig's knuckle that was very tasty and perfectly done. Headed back there tonight.

Wailea, Hawaii
“Delightful Meal in the Heart of Old Town”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Found this delightful restaurant our first night in Lublin amidst all of the tacky touristy junky looking restaurants in Old Town. The decor is charming, service was great and food very good -- and we are very fussy.

I had a beef dish that was delightful, and my husband had the pigs knuckle, something you don't see in the states. It was delicious. We liked this restaurant so much and after a disappointing meal at Madraga last night we are headed back k to Czarcia tonight!

Dublin, Ireland
“Comedy of mistakes”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I was in Czarcia Łapa in January 2013 with my boyfriend. Earlier I watched TV program about changes that happened in there so I wanted to see that on my own eyes. When we came in there, someone else welcomed us, someone else led us to the table and someone else gave us the menu. After we got the menu we had to wait about 20 minutes until someone asked us that someone handled our order. That waiter took our order and then we waited for about another 20 or 30 minutes. I took a trout with pea puree wchich was quite bitter. The trout was just ok. For the dessert I took a chocolate cake that was great - crispy outside with creamy filling.
When we wanted to pay, it appeared that terminal is broken and we can't pay by card and no one informed us about that earlier. To compensate inconveniencies, waiter offered us wine. I wanted white wine and my boyfriend red wine but we both got red one. Luckily, waiters were nice, but food was average and service was rather bad.

• Visited January 2013