All reviews old town old style high ceilings central square lots of restaurants within walking distance fantastic location historical building room was large breakfast buffet is muesli excellent stay fried eggs a great place to stay cold cuts traditional polish stayed here for nights hotel restaurant
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2019

We stayed for one night, a Saturday. The room was spacious, very clean and the hotel itself very beautiful. We did have some noise from the Cultural Festival that happened to be on that night...a base beat from the music playing vibrated our pillows. This did disrupt our sleep as it went on until almost 2am. However, I don't think this happens every night, we just happened to have some bad luck.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
IBBGrandLublinianka, Kierownik ds. gości at IBB Grand Hotel Lublinianka, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2019

Dear Guest, thank you very much for sharing your opinion. We do appreciate your kind words and hope that we will have a chance to host you in the future. Lublin is a very vibrant city and festivals and concerts, espiecially in the summer time, happen on daily basis. We hope that the noise did not bother you too much. With kind regards, Monika Boguta, Guest Experience Manager.

Reviewed May 7, 2019

Stayed here for 6 nights. Firstly the staff are excellent and seem to be very well trained. They are also immaculately turned out, some could be models. We stayed in the cheapest rooms, but they were still very comfortable. When I go back I will get one on the second floor with a balcony. The hotel is centrally located and there are lots of dining choices in the town. We were there for Mayday and Polish national day (3rd May), so there was a lot of free entertainment. I would recommend enjoying a cocktail in the bar, also having breakfast which caters for every European taste. I will return.

Room tip: The second floor seems to have balconies
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
IBBGrandLublinianka, Kierownik ds. gości at IBB Grand Hotel Lublinianka, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Dear Guest, thank you very much for sharing your opinion. We do appreciate your kind words and hope that we will have a chance to host you in the future. With kind regards, Monika Boguta, Guest Experience Manager.

Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

IBB Gran Hotel Lublinianka is the worst 4 star hotel I have ever been to. I paid a great deal of money for a superior double room that was simply too small, noisy and with not even a socket in the toilet. The day of the reservation I asked for a quiet room and when I checked in at the hotel Kinga, the receptionist, told me that there were no quiet rooms left. She just apologized with an ironic smile and offered us two single rooms or the money back. Just like that. She is so unprofessional. So, I asked for the manager and she said that the hotel has no manager. I asked for a complaint form and she told me that the only possibility is to complain online directly to the hotel. Neither the hotel nor its employees deserve a 4 star hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 988darioe

Dear Sir, thank you for sharing your opinion. We do appreciate every suggestion from our Guests. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay with us. Our guests’ requests are of high priority to us therefore I can assure you that the Receptionist has offered you the best available room. I believe that her being ironic or impolite was a misunderstanding, definitely not a purposeful behavior. Please accept my apologies on the above situation. With kind regards, Monika Boguta, Guest Experience Manager.

Reviewed May 1, 2019

We've got a room with enormous balcony under the entrance
It was really big room, clean, and comfortable. We drunk wine on the balcony and watched the dancing fountains! Highly recommended. There are also connected rooms

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
IBBGrandLublinianka, Kierownik ds. gości at IBB Grand Hotel Lublinianka, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Dear Anna, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do our best to make our Guests feel like home here and I see that we have managed! Thank you for your kind words. We are hoping to host you next time you are in Lublin. With kind regards, Monika Boguta, Guest Experience Manager.

Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

Location is great! Rooms are spacious and clean, but something is missing there (maybe some details?). Breakfast is ok. Staff is very friendly and helpful though. Nice, if the price is nice as well. Don’t overpay there.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
IBBGrandLublinianka, Kierownik ds. gości at IBB Grand Hotel Lublinianka, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2019

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for sharing your opinion about our hotel. We are more than happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Big changes in the hotel's interiors are ahead so we hope to surprise you the next time you visit us.