“Best Indian food in poland”
Review of New Namaste

New Namaste
Ranked #14 of 126 Restaurants in Zielona Gora
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

I was in Poland and had been to many Indian restaurants but new namaste had very authentic Indian taste and full of flavours would happily recommend it any time

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

This was the best Indish food I had for ages. The chicken tikka masala was nice and spicy. I really liked that the food was not full of fat, like it often is in other Indish restaurants. The Naan bread was fresh and yummy and not greasy at all, too. I cannot understand some of the former rankings. The place was perfectly clean and the prize for the very good food is really low. I would go there regularly if I lived in Zielona Góra.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

I was in this restaurant several times in this month me and my family have been 2 times, food is better than in the past. I advice to clean better the tables and smile a Little more...
Is missing athmosfere, need something to be updated... but we go to eat something different and good quality... Food is Very good !!! Pork vindalo and butter chiken with rice and
cheese bread are the best... try and let me know....

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 7, 2017

The souces are quite tasty, but the quality is bad. Dishes are too expensive for what you get. The chicken curries i've tried were just chicken rice and souce - no vegetables. The place is dirty, the table cloths are stained and it is difficult to find one wothout crums.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 31, 2016

I visited the New Namaste twice. (The old Namaste 2 or 3 - used to be very good)

The food is not bad. Not the best for sure too.

Shrimps - you can feel that they've been defrosted 5 minutes earlier. - really bad taste, won't order ever again.

Meets were quite tasty. Naan bread was beautiful.

Zero atmosphere inside. Terrible looking. Zero attention to details.

Over all the food is not so bad, but the look of the restaurant is totally not my style.

Date of visit: April 2016