“Great”

Ranked #21 of 121 Restaurants in Zielona Gora
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

Good restaurant. Amazing waiting service. And beautiful place to visit. During my stay there was an photography exhibition inside. There is also cafeteria upstars. Luxury interior, waterfall, birds, flowers. Palms inside. Dance floor, vineyard around. Beautiful view.

Reviewed October 17, 2015

As the restaurant is placed in a palm house, the climate conditions inside are not really the best for eating. The air is quite hot and humid, and you can smell the kitchen all over the place. The food is good, though not the best I've had in Zielona Góra. The place and the prices are rather from a posh category. Every time I was there I always had to wait very long for the service. Nevertheless, it is an interesting place to visit, at least once.

Reviewed March 28, 2015

Walking into the restaurant was like walking into a tropical forest. We took the opportunity to explore while we waited for our food. The service was good and the food was tasty. The price point was a little higher than many Polish restaurants I have tried.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

If you pass by Zielona Gora, this is definitively a restaurant you do not want to miss. I went there for lunch on a hot summer day and really enjoyed the delightful ambiance and relaxed atmosphere. The food and the wine were also pretty good. If you are up for traditional Polish cuisine, I warmly recommend you to get the pork chop! Delicious! Just one minor complaint: the service could be a bit faster…

1  Thank Washingtoniangourmet
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Pretty nice place, especially for kids.
I gave only 3 points, because I havent eaten in the restaurant, only visited, so the rest is your choice. Once you are there, ask the locals about some weird stories of the turtles and weddings, they will probably tell you something funny ;)