Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $112.47
from $182.76
from $140.58
More Info
All reviews auschwitz birkenau wieliczka salt mine picked up from our hotel excellent guide highly recommend this company ksiaz castle walking tour beautiful city driver jarek van poland operator apartment culture tickets prisoners
Selected filters
Reviewed May 20, 2019

My wife and I went on the Salt Mine tour and went on a walking tour of Krakow afterwards. The Salt Mine tour was really interesting and visually spectacular. Krakow Old Town walking tour was informative and very scenic. The walking tour was a little fast paced for our tempo but was great nonetheless. Our guide Tomek arranged everything from transportation to tickets, even choosing a restaurant to dine at. Transportation arrived on schedule and we didn't have to worry about anything. All entry tickets were provided and Tomek was very professional. We avoided the long entry lines at the Salt Mine due to Tomek providing pre-purchased tickets. We actually had our day trip extended a bit beyond the normal time, because we wanted to relax and eat at a local restaurant. Tomek made a reservation at a local restaurant. When we arrived at the restaurant my wife and I were very pleased with the choice Tomek made. This was a really great day trip. My only regret is not having more time to spend in Krakow. Tomek is a true professional who made this trip enjoyable and very relaxing. I would say this is a must for anyone visiting the area.

Thanks Tomek.

Date of experience: May 2019
2  Thank TNTagain
Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

Went on a day trip to Auschwitz -Birkenau. There were four people total in the van. Two were solo travelers and one couple. Really appreciated having a local tour guide. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

We had a fantastic day thanks to our excellent guide Aga-Dou. She was informative but also passionate about telling the story of Auschwitz and Birkenau. It's an experience not to be missed. We should honour each and every person that died at the camps.

1  Thank Jacqueline K
Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

Excellent trip, driver polite and friendly bus was comfy and warm and was very easy and organised thank you

2  Thank Rachael G
Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

I have the opportunity to travel a lot for work, and Poland is one of my frequent destinations. On my last trip, I had a full free day, and I didn’t want to spend it in the hotel, or walking around the same old city area again. Not that Wroclaw isn’t a beautiful city. It is. However, I just wanted to see something different. I found Day Tours that ran a trip to Auschwitz-Birkenau. Bartek, our driver - coordinator was fantastic. There was really nothing to worry about. I was solo on this trip, and Day Tours paired me up with a few other people. He called before the trip to confirm everything, He was right on time, and even walked us to the meeting points for the two primary tours. Everything worked like clockwork. The actual tour itself was certainly something that I will never forget. It really makes you think about the famous quote from George Santayana “Those that cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” From a timing perspective, we left my hotel lobby at 8 am, arrived for our tour at about 10:15 for the first part of the tour. Had a quick bite, and the finished the second part of the tour around 230ish. We were back in Wroclaw by 5 pm.

1  Thank Frank A
Reviewed February 28, 2019 via mobile

Driver arrived on time, spoke fluent English and was very polite and friendly doing anything to make our trip more comfortable by offering breaks during the journey. Great conpany and great price would recommend

Date of experience: February 2019